• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL: Returned to sender?

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
Yes - same issue. I have received new tracking number and it shows Saudi since 9/10. I emailed PT for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

5ive7even

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
I received an update from Ryan at Intime that the watch was still held up. He has offered to get me another and will send me QC pics when available. Hopefully, that one will make it to me. Hope everyone is having better luck.

Horology Curious
23/2/20
Good to hear you have a resolution, it has been close to 4 weeks now since “return to sender” and still have no idea on when package will be reshipped, TD is Trusty (Andrew).....

Giblets46

Horology Curious
17/6/15
Looks like my package is ‘with the airline’ in Guangzhou, has been since the 18th. I’m guessing that the lack of passenger flights has meant a massive backlog at the airports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxsoft

Horology Curious
17/8/20
I have a month now, Puretime send me another tracking number but its appears as Shipment information received in RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA since Sep 14.

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
I have a month now, Puretime send me another tracking number but its appears as Shipment information received in RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA since Sep 14.

Same situation for me. First tracking number from Trusty given on Aug 26th was “returned to shipper.” Received my second tracking number Sept. 15th, still just “information received” in Riyadh.......waiting patiently

Phillip_Ora

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/20
Orange County, CA
Update: another watch that was ordered from another TD has left Saudi Arabia after being there for only 5 days. Maybe our stuff from PT is at the bottom of the pile and they are scooping from the top.

[email protected]

Looking Around
21/8/20
puretime My tracking still reads “shipment info received” since Sept 10th and is still in KSA! This is the second attempt to ship the watch after it was returned in UAE back in mid August. I know patience is a key here but it seems like a lot of people who placed their orders in a later date already got their watches! I think you should notify shipper to consider first in first out cause this is causing further delays. Thanks.

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
puretime My tracking still reads “shipment info received” since Sept 10th and is still in KSA! This is the second attempt to ship the watch after it was returned in UAE back in mid August. I know patience is a key here but it seems like a lot of people who placed their orders in a later date already got their watches! I think you should notify shipper to consider first in first out cause this is causing further delays. Thanks.

Same issue here. I emailed puretime service and Jennifer replied:

“Sorry for this but all the DHL shipments are with the same status now. Only if it arrives Saudi then the status will be updated”

18 days since second shipment.

Sent from the RWI App

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Hello everybody
I update my situation which is the same as yours from the 14th the shipment is waiting to be entrusted to dhl
I contacted my td I paste his answer:

Sorry for that.
i check it with courier. They replied that the logistics for this parcel is normal. Just delayed.

I guess it will be updated later.

I hope this situation will be released soon also in my case the shipment is to ryihad

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Turtle Soup

Looking Around
8/8/20
I'm in the same boat with Trusty. Ordered 8/20, accepted QC 8/22, shipped 8/24, returned to shipper 8/27, new tracking 9/10. Status has been 'shipment information received' since then. Reached out to the TD and he said the shipper is still trying to resolve the issue. So it seems like this may be a larger issue with DHL shipping in general.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for being patient with us and truely sorry for this long delay. I have confirmed with the shipping company these returned packages will start to move in this week ( Some might be updated even in 2 or 3 days ) . I totally undertand how frustrating it is and we really apprecaite your patience

Reactions: leo6929

Watchesandwinetime

Known Member
11/3/20
Aussieland

Item was resent, provided a new tracking number but has been stuck on this for two weeks.

Am I cursed by the DHL gods once again?
Don't know where to go from here (If its a problem, that is)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Item was resent, provided a new tracking number but has been stuck on this for two weeks.

Am I cursed by the DHL gods once again?
Don't know where to go from here (If its a problem, that is)

I've answered you through PM. It's nothing to worry about and it should be updated later

[email protected]

Looking Around
21/8/20
Thanks for being patient with us and truely sorry for this long delay. I have confirmed with the shipping company these returned packages will start to move in this week ( Some might be updated even in 2 or 3 days ) . I totally undertand how frustrating it is and we really apprecaite your patience
puretime I contacted DHL and they said that they don’t have the items to ship and that’s why it shows “Shipment information received” status. So this means that you/your partners didn’t send over the watches to be shipped out. This has become very frustrating as it has been dragging for so long (over 2 months since the first tracking number received). Please advise and if the watch is still in your/your partners possession, please take immediate action to release to the courier.

For your reference, my order number is: 100206809

Thanks!

Watchesandwinetime

Known Member
11/3/20
Aussieland
puretime I contacted DHL and they said that they don’t have the items to ship and that’s why it shows “Shipment information received” status. So this means that you/your partners didn’t send over the watches to be shipped out. This has become very frustrating as it has been dragging for so long (over 2 months since the first tracking number received). Please advise and if the watch is still in your/your partners possession, please take immediate action to release to the courier.

For your reference, my order number is: 100206809

Thanks!

You should PM/email them for this sort of message. No need to put it in public, this is between you and them.

[email protected]

Looking Around
21/8/20
You should PM/email them for this sort of message. No need to put it in public, this is between you and them.

I think you are missing the point, the whole thread is addressing this issue! All of the folks in this thread are in the same boat and are seeking resolution with the TD. Obviously, if you read the entire thread, you would have realized that almost everyone have already PM/emailed TD and same responses were given. I don’t think that I said anything offensive, it’s just I am trying to seek resolution.

Reactions: witchywatch423