• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SHIPPING IN THE UK - PURETIME

MilgaussOwner23

Looking Around
4/3/20
Hello all,
I am new to this forum, I've read a bunch of reviews and beginner articles about TD's and ordering reps.
I've decided to go with PureTime due to the great reviews, customer service and high degree of responsiveness/activity in the forums.
I know that seizure of reps at the border is a real issue, and wanted to ask whether there was anything I could do as a buyer to help/reduce the likelihood of this.
Alternatively, if you guys recommend services that I could use to route it from another country to the UK to reduce possibility of seizure ?
I know this post will annoy some of you and I do apologise as I am a n00b. But you guys have built an INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY and I'm very excited to be a part of it.
ALSO is PT back in action ? I know the Covid-19 has caused a lot of delays in manufacturing? Anyway thanks again!

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I’ve never had a problem with reps being posted from China, and if you do, they’ll send you another one, so really nothing to worry about!

Reactions: MilgaussOwner23

K_F_S

Horology Curious
5/3/20
My order was despatched on 25th of February and received the "return to sender" tag from GuangDongShengGuangZhouShi sorting center on 3rd of March.
So, there might be some delivery issues due to corona virus.........

I am now waiting for a response from PureTime regarding a new delivery (date).

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
My order was despatched on 25th of February and received the "return to sender" tag from GuangDongShengGuangZhouShi sorting center on 3rd of March.
So, there might be some delivery issues due to corona virus.........

I am now waiting for a response from PureTime regarding a new delivery (date).

We will reship it to you ASAP. Don't worry.

Reactions: kalina1977

Diablo9

Looking Around
8/3/20
Hi,
I see the same message on the tracking page... Watch was dispatched By Puretime around Feb 20th and Now it says Export cancellation and Returned to Sender.. what are my next steps? wait for new delivery date?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,
I see the same message on the tracking page... Watch was dispatched By Puretime around Feb 20th and Now it says Export cancellation and Returned to Sender.. what are my next steps? wait for new delivery date?

Custom is recently strict. We will reship it to you and provide a new tracking

Max23

9/3/20
puretime01 Have the same issue with a puretime shipment. Just got a message has been returned to the sender. Puretime, can you please check with the courier what’s going on with these parcels and where is the problem? Thanks

vladimirbond

Horology Curious
18/3/18
I am also currently having this same issue with little communication back from PT.

Fully appreciate that things must be difficult at this time and patience is needed but it would be nice to have some feedback to make us aware of the on-going issues and expected delays.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
puretime01 Have the same issue with a puretime shipment. Just got a message has been returned to the sender. Puretime, can you please check with the courier what’s going on with these parcels and where is the problem? Thanks

This may shock you - it's not Puretimes fault, it's not the couriers fault, it's Chinese Customs stopping the packages from leaving the country because - are you ready ? Counterfeit items are illegal to import or export.

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
This may shock you - it's not Puretimes fault, it's not the couriers fault, it's Chinese Customs stopping the packages from leaving the country because - are you ready ? Counterfeit items are illegal to import or export.

Chinese Customs must be really bored. I guess the volume of shipments is way down so they open any packages they can, lol.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
May I ask what shipping method is being used? Thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The Chinese customs is randomly checking all the packages being exported from China. It's extremely strict because of the coronavirus detection and that makes the whole processing becomes much more longer . Also, there must be a large quantity of packages since people have not worked for two months in China. We hope you can understand it's out of our control but we will try every possible way to ship/reship the orders.

K_F_S

Horology Curious
5/3/20
The Chinese customs is randomly checking all the packages being exported from China. It's extremely strict because of the coronavirus detection and that makes the whole processing becomes much more longer . Also, there must be a large quantity of packages since people have not worked for two months in China. We hope you can understand it's out of our control but we will try every possible way to ship/reship the orders.

Thank you for the update, here in the forum.
I think it would help to send an e-mail to the clients like me. Without communication from your side it gives us a bad feeling if we just can see that the parcel is returned to sender but we do not get any message from you. ;-)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I think it would help to send an e-mail to the clients like me. Without communication from your side it gives us a bad feeling if we just can see that the parcel is returned to sender but we do not get any message from you. ;-)
They’re probably pretty busy, and it can be hard to second-guess every concern customers might be experiencing. With things being as they are right now, it’s probably helpful to make sensible assumptions about what’s going on, rather than hassling the TDs. Ultimately, you’ll get your watch at some point - because they’re TDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are short handed and most of us are still working at home. We can not check the status of every package but we will always help you if you send an email to us when anything happens.

Reactions: teaston and K_F_S

K_F_S

Horology Curious
5/3/20
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are short handed and most of us are still working at home. We can not check the status of every package but we will always help you if you send an email to us when anything happens.

Thank you very much.
I appreciate your effort. :)

Max23

9/3/20
Hi Puretime Team,
First of all thanks for your continuous support with this. I just want to flag that another shipment I had with you got returned to the sender (got the notice right now). I understand this is not your fault but it seems like all your parcels to UK have being stopped at Customs (so, probably, customs are inspecting all the parcels, not only few). That said, maybe this is something you will need to discuss with your shipping company because I fear that if the situation stays like this new parcels posted to UK will stopped again and again. Please keep us informed. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Puretime Team,
First of all thanks for your continuous support with this. I just want to flag that another shipment I had with you got returned to the sender (got the notice right now). I understand this is not your fault but it seems like all your parcels to UK have being stopped at Customs (so, probably, customs are inspecting all the parcels, not only few). That said, maybe this is something you will need to discuss with your shipping company because I fear that if the situation stays like this new parcels posted to UK will stopped again and again. Please keep us informed. Thanks

I understand and i will check with our shipping company. If they find a better way which is not risky, we will change the shipping methods to UK