• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time ordering a Rep, and going with PT!

chaka13

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Hey guys,

Been lurking the forums for a while now and finally pulling the trigger on my first order for a Rep. I'm going with PureTime based on their reviews and posts on here!

Going with the classic, DateJust 41 ARF Silver Dial. Super excited to see how PureTime will deliver and the for receiving the watch here on the Westcoast!

So far, haven't received the Bitcoin address to send payment to

SlackCity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/19
Chinese New Year and with all the backed up orders don't expect any activity for a week or so. Just be patient PureTime is A+!

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
Plenty of Great TD's - PureTime always delivers and their back end is excellent.

Enjoy the new piece when it hits home.

chaka13

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Thanks everyone! I totally forgot about CNY! Again, super helpful people on this forum.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey guys,

Been lurking the forums for a while now and finally pulling the trigger on my first order for a Rep. I'm going with PureTime based on their reviews and posts on here!

Going with the classic, DateJust 41 ARF Silver Dial. Super excited to see how PureTime will deliver and the for receiving the watch here on the Westcoast!

So far, haven't received the Bitcoin address to send payment to

Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will email you the BTC instructions asap when our staffs return to work

Reactions: chaka13

chaka13

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will email you the BTC instructions asap when our staffs return to work

Thank you! I saw the note about CNY as well as the break from the Coronavirus. I'm patient and hope everyone is safe over there!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you! I saw the note about CNY as well as the break from the Coronavirus. I'm patient and hope everyone is safe over there!

Thank you so much. We will be working at home till 10th. So you should recieve the instructions anytime soon

chaka13

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Thank you for your payment:)

Hello,

I got an email about my order being delayed for QC pictures. However, I've seen others receive their QC pictures already. Any chance you can explain what is going on?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hello,

I got an email about my order being delayed for QC pictures. However, I've seen others receive their QC pictures already. Any chance you can explain what is going on?

A virus epidemic killing thousands of people.

Reactions: johnlogan and Danii

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
ARF is still closed. I am afraid to say but you will have to wait a few more days. We will arrange to you when they reopen

PT is VSF back in full swing or are they, to you knowledge , working half-staff like many other CN companies?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PT is VSF back in full swing or are they, to you knowledge , working half-staff like many other CN companies?

I doubt any factories are fully working but 80% of VSF watches are currently available to order.

Reactions: johnlogan