• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with PT: 116610 LN Black Noob A2836 V10

antoniomc27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone,

after reading FAQs, Noob guide etc, I have placed an order in PureTime for a Noobmariner. Placed the order some hours ago and now I am eagerly waiting for the QC pictures.

Rationale behind my order:
  • Chose Submariner because, although I was eyeing Datejust 36mm for me and an Omega Seamaster, the Submariner is ubiquitous, good quality, and thwre is more information available on RWI. I for sure will order the rest if all goes well with this one!
  • Chose Noob over ARF or ZZF but to my untrained eyes they are all very fine reps.
  • Chose A2836 movement over SH3135 since it is my first rep and I want to get started with the easiest, simplest thing. Plus don’t know many watchmakers and watch lovers where I currently live (KL), so I want to avoid the SH3135 “service it as soon as you receive it” recommendation I read oftentimes.
Thanks a lot to sifu member Prosperity888 for your help.

I will update on my order soon. ????

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for choosing Puretime. We will process you order as soon as possible. Please do let us know if you need any help. Thanks

Reactions: antoniomc27

antoniomc27

12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
QC control pictures arrived today and all seem good to me. The wait was worth it! Got an adrenaline rush while inspecting them, and it looks a very fine timepiece to me.

Now, just a little additional wait for delivery then!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will process shipment as soon as possible. Hope it will be delivered soon

antoniomc27

12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
My watch arrived... Really beautiful, look at the pictures!

After careful examination I only found a small defect:
The upper part biggest chain link is slightly wider than it should and its movement is not totally smooth, as it hits the lugs.

However, this defect is small, not visible while wearing the watch, and it will not stop me from loving my watch. I would like to thank Puretime for its professionalism. It is the first and definitely not the last watch that I will order.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ToniMontono

Known Member
25/2/19
UK
Nice sub! I’m considering putting an order through puretime, how long did the whole process take if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: antoniomc27

ToniMontono

Known Member
25/2/19
UK
Holy, 3 days for the shipping! That fast?

I checked on puretime, did you use the $30 shipping option?

antoniomc27

12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
I did not see any option, for my country (Malaysia, that by the way is geographically close from its shipping point) the only option was "Express with Tracking"

Last edited: