• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with BTC no response from PT since then

extremecoolness

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
Friend, please check your SPAM folder. Or use our support ceneter to message with us, the address is https://puretime.kayako.com/

I checked my spam folder. What email address is it being sent from? I can add them to my safe senders list.

I have submitted a support ticket as requested and I look forward to a response.

Hopefully, there will be a streamlined cryptocurrency check out in the future.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I checked my spam folder. What email address is it being sent from? I can add them to my safe senders list.

I have submitted a support ticket as requested and I look forward to a response.

Hopefully, there will be a streamlined cryptocurrency check out in the future.

The email will come from [email protected] or please PM me your order number. I will check from my side

extremecoolness

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
The email will come from [email protected] or please PM me your order number. I will check from my side

It turns out Gmail had been deleting the messages. So fyi anyone who reads this thread, Gmail may automatically delete emails from puretime.

I will add them to the safe senders list.

I have sent a pm.

Thank you for the assistance.

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
it really depends on user email preference. usually default is to divert the suspected spam email to spam folder. this works for most of us as we can review our spam folder and retrieve legit email. but some prefers auto deletion for convenience. it has its pros and cons.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It turns out Gmail had been deleting the messages. So fyi anyone who reads this thread, Gmail may automatically delete emails from puretime.

I will add them to the safe senders list.

I have sent a pm.

Thank you for the assistance.

It seems emails are delivered this time. Shuang will email you back very soon :) Thanks for your cooperation