• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fail fail fail puretime fail

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
Good Afternoon,

I am on my mobile now but will be posting screenshots of all emails.

I have ordered 10 watches from puretime so far. Never had a problem.

I ordered a rolex Daytona for a friend back in October! Yes OCTOBER! It arrived broken, crown and something inside , broken upon arrival.

I shipped it back 3 times since then. It is currently stuck in customs in China and has been sitting there forever now (3rd time). I have followed their return instructions from Shuang and others. Still no dice.

I have spent 58$ 3 times now trying to return a $500 watch. They WILL NOT budge and send me one in good faith. I have communicated with them thoroughly since the start of this madness and just received an email stating "oh just wait and follow our directions better. Haha first 2 times the package was undeliverable and followed instructions they listed. Not once did they offer a prepaid label or send me a replacement in good faith.

They are losing a customer and hopefully will lose more if this is not resolved. I'm telling all my friends that are into watches to be careful of puretime starting tomorrow . I am so irritated regarding their latest reply I am now posting publicly regarding this issue.

Honestly they are disrespecting me via email with their nonsense trying to push me under the rug. Fuck this , it's my hard earned money.

Make it right puretime or burn as far as I'm concerned. Very disrespectful treating a LOYAL CUSTOMER (ALWAYS ORDERED FROM PURETIME SINCE DAY 1).

...... end rant , real info and order details to follow ,

puretime you know who I am , ymail email constantly emailing shuang and sales regarding this issue , treat your customers with respect and see that I have shipped this now 3 times WAKE UP!

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
Attn: Puretime

i will be bumping this thread to oblivion/to the top until the mods ask me to stop or until i recieve what i ordered. A working watch.

Reactions: adj

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
sorry to read from your issue with a broken watch...

BUT

you are on here for this long and make a post like this? Stating the obvious that even though you ordered many watches you merely know nothing about how you handle a situation like this with a bit of common sense?

And by the way i highly doubt you opened a help desk ticket to get help from the mods... But keep on bumping this nonsense thread - it will be fun to see the reactions.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What did the RWI staff tell you when you opened a Help Desk Ticket?

So you’ve purchased 11 total watches from Puretime and only had problems with one? That’s fantastic and is like a 91% success rate. I would take that any day for rep watch purchase. 91% of the watches you purchased from PT were problem fee. Maybe you should be thanking them.

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
to the top,

UPDATE

puretime rep that replied to this thread has reached out for further info , no replacement on route yet, will update this thread as it goes

hopefully rwi forum weight will hold and they decide to keep me as a customer ,

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
to the top,

UPDATE

puretime rep that replied to this thread has reached out for further info , no replacement on route yet, will update this thread as it goes

hopefully rwi forum weight will hold and they decide to keep me as a customer ,

Friend, i will forward all the details your described for the package to the shipping company. They will help to get the package from the customs.It may takes some time but we will do our best from here.

Reactions: psssniper

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
I assure you if you do this without staff approval things will not go well for you

Sent from my Noob v9.5

ok fine I won't, didn't know it was not allowed? thank you for telling me btw...

I just want my goddamn watch . It's been since October and I'm fed up with puretimes responses.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
ok fine I won't, didn't know it was not allowed? thank you for telling me btw...

I just want my goddamn watch . It's been since October and I'm fed up with puretimes responses.

I will need the details of the reciept for your package, friend, including the value, content you declared, and the address. Please get back to me through PM so that we can try to collect it from the customs. Thank you

Reactions: P_PLAYER

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
I will need the details of the reciept for your package, friend, including the value, content you declared, and the address. Please get back to me through PM so that we can try to collect it from the customs. Thank you

I messages u , pls provide email so I can forward the receipts AGAIN AND AGAIN.

ATTN THIS IS NOT YET RESOLVED , STILL WAITING ON PURETIME ,

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Good Afternoon,

I am on my mobile now but will be posting screenshots of all emails.

I have ordered 10 watches from puretime so far. Never had a problem.

I ordered a rolex Daytona for a friend back in October! Yes OCTOBER! It arrived broken, crown and something inside , broken upon arrival.

I shipped it back 3 times since then. It is currently stuck in customs in China and has been sitting there forever now (3rd time). I have followed their return instructions from Shuang and others. Still no dice.

I have spent 58$ 3 times now trying to return a $500 watch. They WILL NOT budge and send me one in good faith. I have communicated with them thoroughly since the start of this madness and just received an email stating "oh just wait and follow our directions better. Haha first 2 times the package was undeliverable and followed instructions they listed. Not once did they offer a prepaid label or send me a replacement in good faith.

They are losing a customer and hopefully will lose more if this is not resolved. I'm telling all my friends that are into watches to be careful of puretime starting tomorrow . I am so irritated regarding their latest reply I am now posting publicly regarding this issue.

Honestly they are disrespecting me via email with their nonsense trying to push me under the rug. Fuck this , it's my hard earned money.

Make it right puretime or burn as far as I'm concerned. Very disrespectful treating a LOYAL CUSTOMER (ALWAYS ORDERED FROM PURETIME SINCE DAY 1).

...... end rant , real info and order details to follow ,

puretime you know who I am , ymail email constantly emailing shuang and sales regarding this issue , treat your customers with respect and see that I have shipped this now 3 times WAKE UP!
I am currently having an issue with Puretime as well. In my case, it was not an "unlucky" event but something they did that was simply unacceptable.

Before I post the details, I am still giving them a chance to do the right thing but it is not looking good and really a bunch of the email nonesense you mention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
You both better make yourselves familiar with how things like that are solved over here.

Stay in contact with the mods or open up a help desk ticket.

Reactions: P_PLAYER

P_PLAYER

Known Member
6/10/17
You both better make yourselves familiar with how things like that are solved over here.

Stay in contact with the mods or open up a help desk ticket.

hey thx for the reply,

could have sworn I have done EVEYRTHING needed when this happened MONTHS AGO

long story short , puretime sent me broken watch , I sent it back 3 times , I PAID FOR ALL 3 TIMES. this last time, looks like it finally has been received yet no contact from puretime and no replacement , no refund no nothing

so post your nonsense from puretime if the mod allows it and do exactly what he says help ticket etc cuz this is bs we need to keep these guys accountable

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
You do know that you are ordering an illegal, counterfeit item and that Puretime is doing everything they can to get it to your doorstep, using a very well organised and now free of charge (if you’re in EU) triangle shipping method?
Puretime is a well-respected and established trusted dealer, you will get your money’s worth.
No point getting all over-excited about it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro