• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order With PureTime Or Last We Will See

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I foresee you being an issue for all the TD's

Member x got QC pics in less than 24 hrs why don't I have mine

Lurked a year and still dont understand how this all works

Sent from my Noob v9.5

I’m getting real tired of these noobs posting these threads to get leverage on the TD. They think they’re real clever. I hope the TDs blackball these guys.

Reactions: Doc_Savage

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I’m getting real tired of these noobs posting these threads to get leverage on the TD. They think they’re real clever. I hope the TDs blackball these guys.
Oh I got one PM'ing me right now wanting me to tell him if a seller is trusted and what do I think of this and that. Says he doesnt trust the seller but wants my opinion
I told him it's not my job to vet a seller for him and that hurt his butt and he suggested as a sales mod it was my job.
He then called my class act, he must not know me

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Ozzy883

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Got my JF 16610 LN today. Ordered on the 10th. Not too bad. Quicker than I anticipated honestly. Watch looks great. Ever so slightly crooked on the 9 o clock marker, but whatever. It's a replica, and eventually will get a gen dial anyways. Watch is running extremely fast. If I had to guess probably close to +3 minutes a day. Lol. Will have to service and regulate the movement. No complaints though on the service from Pure Time! Top notch and class act folks. Thanks!!!

Hope you get your piece soon as well. Cheers.

Wow thats very nice and fast hopefully mine will go good.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Got my JF 16610 LN today. Ordered on the 10th. Not too bad. Quicker than I anticipated honestly. Watch looks great. Ever so slightly crooked on the 9 o clock marker, but whatever. It's a replica, and eventually will get a gen dial anyways. Watch is running extremely fast. If I had to guess probably close to +3 minutes a day. Lol. Will have to service and regulate the movement. No complaints though on the service from Pure Time! Top notch and class act folks. Thanks!!!

Hope you get your piece soon as well. Cheers.

Thanks for your oder and glad to know it's arrived. I am sorry to hear the watch is not running accurately. Please do let me know if you need any help from me

Electric_Cowboy

Looking Around
13/4/19
[Thanks for your oder and glad to know it's arrived. I am sorry to hear the watch is not running accurately. Please do let me know if you need any help from me

I am not complaining by any means. Please forgive me if I insinuated that. On the contrary, very pleased with the product and service. Thank you.

Ozzy883

Horology Curious
10/9/17
I get it, i really do, ones first instinct when sending money overseas is to hedge ones bets any way possible.....and play by playing in public comes to mind.
ive been sending money to faceless shady organizations for 20 years now for ALL kinds of stuff....i even have my own faceless shady organization. Theres nothing you can do to get preferential treatment, putting me on blast on a board isnt gonna make me move any faster, its gonna make me consider whether its worth it to deal with you.
i realize it wasnt meant like that...but you have to consider how it looks.

sidenote: 20 years, 1000s of transactions, care to guess how many times ive been blatantly robbed? Not once. Now, did i always get what i wanted? No.....but i got what i ordered....

BUT i still remember the old days, the early days of reps, when your watch might just have said "ROREX"
You placed an order, and didn't hear a Damn thing...till one day, 8 months later, your stuff showed up hahaha.

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Please make it his last.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I get it, i really do, ones first instinct when sending money overseas is to hedge ones bets any way possible.....and play by playing in public comes to mind.
ive been sending money to faceless shady organizations for 20 years now for ALL kinds of stuff....i even have my own faceless shady organization. Theres nothing you can do to get preferential treatment, putting me on blast on a board isnt gonna make me move any faster, its gonna make me consider whether its worth it to deal with you.
i realize it wasnt meant like that...but you have to consider how it looks.

sidenote: 20 years, 1000s of transactions, care to guess how many times ive been blatantly robbed? Not once. Now, did i always get what i wanted? No.....but i got what i ordered....

BUT i still remember the old days, the early days of reps, when your watch might just have said "ROREX"
You placed an order, and didn't hear a Damn thing...till one day, 8 months later, your stuff showed up hahaha.

That's really brilliant. Thanks for your help. I hope everybody can think in that way. We 've been in this business for many years for a reason. The money is always safe with us if you choose to oder from Puretime . You will either get your watch or get your money back. There is really nothing to worry about :)

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Update 11.) 4/19/19 Hello everyone sorry for the wait, Im still just waiting on QC pics and my questions answered from Elena, don't worry I will keep everyone updated on what happens next for update 12 and up.

Update 12.)

Update 12.) 4/28/19 I received a message from Elena that there is something wrong with the cases of the watch I wanted and if I can choose another watch, so I agree and choose another watch thats similar to the one I wanted. Same day I get a message from Elena saying that they will order it now =]

From here on the service was very very fast and smooth appreciate Angus and Elena for being very helpful

Update 13.) 5/5/19 Good news I receive QC pictures the watch looks very nice, I approve the pictures and ask for a video too see how it works/which way to wind it etcetc.

Update 14.) 5/6/19 I receive video, the watch looks even better in the video and I tell them they can ship out the watch and I also ask if it comes with a tool to adjust strap size for my wrist. Same day get an email from Elena saying there is no tool that goes with it, but please let us know your wrist size and we can adjust it for you before sending it out. I email back thanking them and tell them my wrist size and I also ask if they can make sure the links they take off come with the watch so maybe in the future i might adjust the size myself. Get an email back saying no problem they will include and have them sent out today.

Update 15.) 5/6/19 same day get an email from Elena saying we send your order out today and our tracking department will provide u tracking number in the following 2-3 days ,please wait for update :)For further assistance for the shipment, you may feel free to email :[email protected]

Update 16.)5/6/19 I will update everyone on how the tracking goes and whenever I receive the watch and hope everything is working and intact/no problems with the watch during shipping etcetc

Update 17.)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What a great news! I am glad everything is solted out and the package is on its way to you :) Hope everything will go smoothly and you can get it soon!!!

Chess34

Horology Curious
18/9/18
Update 12.) 4/28/19 I received a message from Elena that there is something wrong with the cases of the watch I wanted and if I can choose another watch, so I agree and choose another watch thats similar to the one I wanted. Same day I get a message from Elena saying that they will order it now =]

From here on the service was very very fast and smooth appreciate Angus and Elena for being very helpful

Update 13.) 5/5/19 Good news I receive QC pictures the watch looks very nice, I approve the pictures and ask for a video too see how it works/which way to wind it etcetc.

Update 14.) 5/6/19 I receive video, the watch looks even better in the video and I tell them they can ship out the watch and I also ask if it comes with a tool to adjust strap size for my wrist. Same day get an email from Elena saying there is no tool that goes with it, but please let us know your wrist size and we can adjust it for you before sending it out. I email back thanking them and tell them my wrist size and I also ask if they can make sure the links they take off come with the watch so maybe in the future i might adjust the size myself. Get an email back saying no problem they will include and have them sent out today.

Update 15.) 5/6/19 same day get an email from Elena saying we send your order out today and our tracking department will provide u tracking number in the following 2-3 days ,please wait for update :)For further assistance for the shipment, you may feel free to email :[email protected]

Update 16.)5/6/19 I will update everyone on how the tracking goes and whenever I receive the watch and hope everything is working and intact/no problems with the watch during shipping etcetc

Update 17.)

Update 17.) Im back everyone was gone for weeks but im back now and I will talk about everything.

Update 18.) On 5/10/19 I receive the watch very fast delivery and I am very happy with how it looks and everything is working on the watch, I havent used the watch yet because ive been gone plus it dosent fit my wrist even after they kindly adjusted it but for some reason it was still too big after i measured my wrist so I need to get it adjusted somewhere.

Update 19.)I will update again once I get the watch sized up to fit my wrist and use it for couple weeks and see how it holds up. Thanks PureTime I will also write a review on the site once i use the watch for couple weeks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry to hear the bracelet doesn't fit your wrist .It's easy to adjust it and hope you can get it done soon so that you can start to enjoy it :)