• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order: Omega CrPO VSF 42mm

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Been a long while , no updates. I am a little apprehensive as even i am from India and almost about to pull the trigger :)

Friend, we have shipped a lot to India .We will do our best to help it pass the customs more easily. No worries.

thetrollprince

Horology Curious
2/4/19
Texas
I purchased a watch from pure time 2 years back, the experience was as you described it, flawless. Is there any chance I can ship my replica for service post purchase? I had some issues with it after using it for around a year so I ended up buying a gen.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I purchased a watch from pure time 2 years back, the experience was as you described it, flawless. Is there any chance I can ship my replica for service post purchase? I had some issues with it after using it for around a year so I ended up buying a gen.

Sure. Please PM me your oder number. Thank you

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Puretime are great. You won't regret it.

Unfortunately for me, the package got flagged by customs and I've been levied duties greater than the price of the product. So I may have to reject it and have them ship it back.

I've reached out to PT to advise.

But back to your question, PT are great guys so if they serviced it you can be sure it'll work great.

Hello, I have been following your experience on this thread. Can you (or anyone else with this experience) tell me how long it took to find out you were stung for duty/charges after your watch arrived in the uk please? Or can any other members tell of their experience as to how long after 'awaiting customs clearance' it was before being released to the courier company for delivery.
I am at the 'awaiting customs clearance' stage via a family member who is awaiting the UK custom clearance and any shared member experience would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
As far as i know, it only takes a few days to get the call/letter to pay for the charges and have it delivered. Please correct me if i am wrong

ethersphynx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/18
Guys - Sorry for the super late response. I've been on a world tour and hopping countries. Corona has put a stop to that now.

Let's clarify a couple things. First up - Let me reiterate that puretime was simply *awesome*. They worked very professionally, provided all that needed to be provided and I got my watch very soon after. My bad not updating this post. Apologize to the members for that.

Secondly - YES I HAD to pay customs duties on it. I had to pay whatever was needed based on the invoice that PT helped generate for me. However, to be frank, lessons learned. I'm no longer taking deliveries in India. Its generally been less hassle receiving the goods at my European address. The only downside is that I collect them when I travel there which can be very soon or very late depending on the work travel schedule.

But Puretime has been super professional. Just close your eyes and go with them. The watch is a thing of beauty. I'll try and put up a pic soon!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for sharing your experience and glad to hear back from you.Your satisfaction is our motivation to keep doing our best. Stay safe and healthy while Corona is spreading in different countries :)