• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yet another first timer

Thelux

Horology Curious
29/11/18
Please let us know what is the status now and if this has been solved so far.
good luck!

At the "maker" again. 2nd time or 3rd time. i have no clue on the timeline to repair or whats getting done at the maker (which in the past refused to change the movement)

Michu

Horology Curious
27/6/19
I hope you manage to get this resolved. From what I've read, it seems sending a watch back is always a last resort option.

Thelux

Horology Curious
29/11/18
I hope you manage to get this resolved. From what I've read, it seems sending a watch back is always a last resort option.
thank you for your kind words.
i guess i have to continue waiting. actually rwi stepped in asking for them to deal with it within a shorter time but seems puretime is just doing their own thing. unless i'm out of the communications loop.
i don't know what's going on at the makers or how much longer it will take.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
i have sent a PM. Please check and let me know

Thelux

Horology Curious
29/11/18
i have sent a PM. Please check and let me know

PM replied with repair order number.
Rainey said it's "fixed" to bkg. Can you provide me a details of the next steps and how long it will take?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PM replied with repair order number.
Rainey said it's "fixed" to bkg. Can you provide me a details of the next steps and how long it will take?

We will test it for 1-2 days and ship it out as soon as possible. Tracking number should be provided by next Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Thelux

Horology Curious
29/11/18
:) So sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you can recieve it back very soon

July 6 you said test 1-2 days with tracking number next tuesday or wednesday , which should be july 9 or 10.
July 8 Rainy said will ship today and sending the tracking number 2-3 days.
July 11 morning I asked for an update because I have NOT received any tracking number. No response

Can you stop jerking me around?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
July 6 you said test 1-2 days with tracking number next tuesday or wednesday , which should be july 9 or 10.
July 8 Rainy said will ship today and sending the tracking number 2-3 days.
July 11 morning I asked for an update because I have NOT received any tracking number. No response

Can you stop jerking me around?

We have tested it for a few days and we shipped out the package on 12th. The tracking number will be provided on Monday.

Thelux

Horology Curious
29/11/18
Received the watch on July 20. The timing was bad as we were just leaving the country so didn’t get to test it out until now. Seems to be running ok now so glad this is over. Thanks RWI staff for helping me out ????????

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know watch is recieved and everything sorted out