• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Odd tracking situation

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
I bought my first watch in a couple of years and received a tracking number and no QC pics. No problem, QC pics were always just a formality in all but one case out of 60+ watches. I started watching the tracking, as we all do, and it got through customs fine (great!) but it came into LA and it was showing the expected arrival was the same day which I thought would get updated since I am ~2,000 miles from LA. When I checked the tracking again last night it said they had attempted delivery but no one was home BUT the attempted delivery was in LA. I emailed PT and they responded (quickly) with no worries it will be transferred from LA. I am just confused, is this some sort of transfer to a new courier (the original was DHL)? Just seems strange if it is a courier transfer someone would have been "at home". Is this something new? In any case I don't want to bug them more right now but I just don't know what is going on, anyone have a clue?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
we always provide QC pictures before shipping. please check if you have them in your spam folder. As for the package, please
PM me your oder number and email address . I will have my team check for you

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
It all worked out. The watch was in my mailbox when I got home today. The odd situation with tracking was just DHL shifting it to the USPS for final delivery, and apparently, someone at DHL clicked the wrong box when it showed the delivery was attempted but no one was at home. It was just a clerical error that got me concerned. All is well and the watch is running fine, just got it off my Timegrapher. Angus as always if one of if not the best TD!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It all worked out. The watch was in my mailbox when I got home today. The odd situation with tracking was just DHL shifting it to the USPS for final delivery, and apparently, someone at DHL clicked the wrong box when it showed the delivery was attempted but no one was at home. It was just a clerical error that got me concerned. All is well and the watch is running fine, just got it off my Timegrapher. Angus as always if one of if not the best TD!

Glad to hear that the watch is recieved safely and in good condition. we look forward to doing more business with you in the future !