• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Trapsmind123

Looking Around
4/9/20
Hey guys It’s my first time that I Ordered. It’s been 7 days and still shows pending payment and the email is invalid.

jollyroger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/10
URGENT - PLEASE NOTE SCAMMERS STILL USING THIS CLONED SITE - Puretime replica watches (puretime1.co)

MY MATE (NOT A RWI MEMBER) UNFORTUNTELY GOT RIPPED OFF COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!!!!, PAID WESTERN UNION!!!!

MODS WOULD YOU CONSIDER MAKING A STICKY HERE ABOUT THIS AS SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING A LOT? Realise people should be following our procedures but hate to see this happen :-(

Last edited:

Ciabat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/20
Hi, for order Rolex Projext X Stealth Submariner PVD Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A2836 sku5018 in your site, delivery time, pay metod mastercard is ok?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
URGENT - PLEASE NOTE SCAMMERS STILL USING THIS CLONED SITE - Puretime replica watches (puretime1.co)

MY MATE (NOT A RWI MEMBER) UNFORTUNTELY GOT RIPPED OFF COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!!!!, PAID WESTERN UNION!!!!

MODS WOULD YOU CONSIDER MAKING A STICKY HERE ABOUT THIS AS SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING A LOT? Realise people should be following our procedures but hate to see this happen :-(

There are a lot more scam sites out there, they just keep coming, other TD like Intime is also facing the same problem, rather than keeping a scam list, I think just check the ligit site on RWI before ordering is a better practice.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi, for order Rolex Projext X Stealth Submariner PVD Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A2836 sku5018 in your site, delivery time, pay metod mastercard is ok?

Mastercard is accepted. Please order directly from our website. Thank you

Cybermorph

Known Member
27/8/19
Mastercard is accepted. Please order directly from our website. Thank you
LOL. your portal is not accepted by any North American MasterCard credit card so please stop saying you accept all these credit cards. They never get approved. You need to get your shit together. Caphice?

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
LOL. your portal is not accepted by any North American MasterCard credit card so please stop saying you accept all these credit cards. They never get approved. You need to get your shit together. Caphice?

What is your order number and we can take a look at the reason why it declined?

You asked if we accept TransferWise in the other thread and you must overlooked when you placed your order since we do accept TransferWise on our web-site.

do they have an account with a transactional app like transferwise? Which would make it much simpler or even free to transfer money to them? No. They basically do nothing to facilitate these transactions any easier and they are difficult. My bank will not authorize these gateways and they say they're not secure. Anyways I have found one that's made it easier so the others are just losing out on business so it's their own problem.

Here is a successful order earlier today from US by Master Card. So I think it might be the problem of your bank.

Cybermorph

Known Member
27/8/19
What is your order number and we can take a look at the reason why it declined?

You asked if we accept TransferWise in the other thread and you must overlooked when you placed your order since we do accept TransferWise on our web-site.

Here is a successful order earlier today from US by Master Card. So I think it might be the problem of your bank.
Canadian CC company and Capital One aren't accepted and you expect us to try more credit cards which will either be declined or potentially compromised? You might want to just create a normal portal not based where you are that isn't declined as one TD provides. Or PayPal which is also a normal form of payment. Bitcoin isn't normal.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Canadian CC company and Capital One aren't accepted and you expect us to try more credit cards which will either be declined or potentially compromised? You might want to just create a normal portal not based where you are that isn't declined as one TD provides. Or PayPal which is also a normal form of payment. Bitcoin isn't normal.

You asked about TransferWise and we can take it, you can pay with credit and debit cards.

For replica business, Bitcoin is a normal payment method, and PayPal is not.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I'll put this nicely - you're incessant whining is starting to irritate.

Just about every post you make is to complain about something. If this is how you react to minor inconveniences, how are you going to be able to cope when something serious happens ?

It's not you, generation Z, that decides what payment methods the dealer should accept, it's the dealer that decides what payment methods present the least risk for him, and the most practicality for the customer, AKA, a compromise.

Mgoldenberg

Looking Around
12/1/21
hello puretime, its been 2 weeks since i sent you my 1st mail - i got no reply from [email protected] and [email protected] - is this normal ? 29.12 - 30.12 - 06.01 after my 3rd on 06 january its 12th of jan. do you work like that or is it something from the email accs

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
hello puretime, its been 2 weeks since i sent you my 1st mail - i got no reply from [email protected] and [email protected] - is this normal ? 29.12 - 30.12 - 06.01 after my 3rd on 06 january its 12th of jan. do you work like that or is it something from the email accs

We always respond within 24 hours. Probably we did not get your emails. Please resend or PM me your email address and order number. Thanks

Reactions: Mgoldenberg