• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - V1.1 - UPDATED!

RichLaz

Horology Curious
24/9/22
Thank you for this! I’m a noob and just made my first rep purchase from puretime. I felt confused why i was told that QC will take 2-3 weeks. I was sure the person meant delivery time. But upon confirming, it was the time I would get my QC pics. So I decided before I’d complainl to research first on turn around times of TD’S. The first post, this post explained it very well.

So thank you for that!

P.S. Your pre-sales staff Jennifer was very informative and was one of the reasons I decided to pull the trigger and order a “126610 LN” VSF from you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for this! I’m a noob and just made my first rep purchase from puretime. I felt confused why i was told that QC will take 2-3 weeks. I was sure the person meant delivery time. But upon confirming, it was the time I would get my QC pics. So I decided before I’d complainl to research first on turn around times of TD’S. The first post, this post explained it very well.

So thank you for that!

P.S. Your pre-sales staff Jennifer was very informative and was one of the reasons I decided to pull the trigger and order a “126610 LN” VSF from you.
Glad to know it helps. Thanks for ordering for us and i will forward your compliment to Jennifer :giggle:

Zees Watchdiary

Come on you Reds!
Gold Patron
2/1/22
This is one of the best and most informative posts I’ve seen done on RWI . Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Zees Watchdiary

Come on you Reds!
Gold Patron
2/1/22
Puretime do you still have the ability to get Noob parts to make a Platona 116506? In your opinion is the BTF or Noob a better copy?

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23
Good thing to explain for everyone cause people can think that things go in different way, now you done it clear to understand for everyone.
That’s why queue, long waiting, out of stock, missing spare parts and all this stuff that sucks…
About the mistake… It is like everywhere in the world, mistake and distraction happens, the important thing is to get in touch and repair quickly.
Thank you for your clarification!
I trust you even more after this explanation! :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good thing to explain for everyone cause people can think that things go in different way, now you done it clear to understand for everyone.
That’s why queue, long waiting, out of stock, missing spare parts and all this stuff that sucks…
About the mistake… It is like everywhere in the world, mistake and distraction happens, the important thing is to get in touch and repair quickly.
Thank you for your clarification!
I trust you even more after this explanation! :)
Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: Giammy

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Great post, very informative. in the excitement of this hobby, it is easy to forget these processes. Thanks for reminding us!

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Great post, very informative. in the excitement of this hobby, it is easy to forget these processes. Thanks for reminding us!

Reactions: Giammy