• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time to Order in Puretime

Rat Killer

Known Member
Certified
5/4/20
Took me around a week to confirm payment with wire transfer, puretime's bank is in Cambodia and I guess funds just move slowly there.

Thanks! Feel much better about it then. Its been 3 days so was getting worried as I am used to wire transfers taking hours, not days.

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Took me around a week to confirm payment with wire transfer, puretime's bank is in Cambodia and I guess funds just move slowly there.

Same here. I ordered a clean factory GMT Master II and since they said that the factory has not indicated if the watch will be shipped any time soon I decided to upgrade my purchase to the ARF model. You aren't the only one waiting, 37 days so far :(

Yeah, ordered Clean Factory GMT Master II as well. But got news that there is no assurance that there will be deliver, changed order to ARF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Yeah, ordered Clean Factory GMT Master II as well. But got news that there is no assurance that there will be deliver, changed order to ARF

Oh damn haha, did the same thing... At least your ARF came through, albeit a defective watch... Gives me hope that I'll eventually receive my watch.

How long did it take to get the ARF qc after you changed your order may I ask?

Last edited:

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Oh damn haha, did the same thing... At least your ARF came through, albeit a defective watch... Gives me hope that I'll eventually receive my watch.

How long did it take to get the ARF qc after you changed your order may I ask?

It took 15 days from change of order to QC. A lot of waiting time now. In the past, you can complete the whole process (payment to delivery) in 10 days

Reactions: ChronoKitsune

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
How long does it normally take for Puretime to confirm receipt of a wire transfer of funds? I was apprehensive about using this method to begin with and the delays in response are making things worse.

Because of the low working efficiency in Cambodia, it usually needs 7-10 days until we can confirm the payments :(

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 49

Got a response from Elena that stock has not arrived as of date. And to wait for another 3-5 days.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Day 49

Got a response from Elena that stock has not arrived as of date. And to wait for another 3-5 days.

We will be pushing the factory. Thank you for your patience

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 49

Day 55
Got a response from Jennifer there is a scheduled delivery this week and that I need to wait another 3-4 days

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Day 55
Got a response from Jennifer there is a scheduled delivery this week and that I need to wait another 3-4 days

Thank you so much. Hopefully they will include one of these in this time delivery

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 1 - Oct 8 - ordered and paid GMT Master II 116710LN Clean
Day 26 - Nov. 3 - based on recommendation of Puretime due to uncertainty of delivery from Clean, replaced order with ARF
Day 41 - Nov. 18 - Received QC
Day 42 - Nov. 19 - Rejected QC
Day 61 - Dec. 8 - based on suggestion of Puretime, due to delivery did not include ARF, but they received Clean, accepted suggestion (Clean)
Day 62 - Dec. 9 - Received QC
Day 63 - Dec. 10 - Gave GL

Now the anticipation for the tracking number begins, and eventually the delivery of the watch

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Glad it finally worked out . Hope the shipping will be smooth.

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Got the tracking number. Hope that shipping will be smooth. Christmas season is here so I am assuming it would add up to the wait time.

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 1 - Oct 8 - ordered and paid GMT Master II 116710LN Clean
Day 26 - Nov. 3 - based on recommendation of Puretime due to uncertainty of delivery from Clean, replaced order with ARF
Day 41 - Nov. 18 - Received QC
Day 42 - Nov. 19 - Rejected QC
Day 61 - Dec. 8 - based on suggestion of Puretime, due to delivery did not include ARF, but they received Clean, accepted suggestion (Clean)
Day 62 - Dec. 9 - Received QC
Day 63 - Dec. 10 - Gave GL
Day 87 - Jan. 3 - Got the watch!

Reactions: LowBrightness

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear the watch is well recieved. Enjoy it and happy new year !

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
I am enjoying the watch now. it's worth the wait. Lesson before the pandemic, which is still stands now, and is more important at this time. Patience is a virtue in this hobby. Work with trusted dealers, such as Puretime. They are trusted for a reason

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Patience is a virtue in this hobby. Work with trusted dealers, such as Puretime. They are trusted for a reason

Thank you for your approval to our store. Appreciate your patience