3rd order with Puretime - Rolex's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd order with Puretime - Rolex's

Finally getting around to trying my first rep rolex's: DATEJUST 41 126330 904L SS VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE DIAL ON JUBILEE BRACELET VS3235

DATEJUST 41 126330 904L SS VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION GRAY DIAL ON OYSTER BRACELET VS3235

Can't wait to see them in person.

order submitted: July 23 2021

Thanks for your order. Seems it is not available now. Please email us if you would like to change your order. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Comment

Understood, thank you for the reply. Are there any factories that seem to be up and working that I can try to get?

Comment

Originally posted by numbpops View Post
        Understood, thank you for the reply. Are there any factories that seem to be up and working that I can try to get?
        Welcome. Appreciate you understanding. ARF or GMF datejusts can be ordered

Comment

Thank you...

On my last order I had used my 1600 points on order #100230256. Could I get that credited back to my account so I can place a new order? I tried to email several times but got no response.

Comment

Originally posted by numbpops View Post
            Thank you...

On my last order I had used my 1600 points on order #100230256. Could I get that credited back to my account so I can place a new order? I tried to email several times but got no response.
            Sure thing. We have credited back the points to your account

Comment

Working...
            X