• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Submariner

BlackCatPirate

Horology Curious
23/5/18
Placed order on Jan 26th for Submariner 114060 No Date Black Ceramic 904L Steel ARF 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet A2824
It took some time to figure out a valid way to send the payment. Ultimately went with TransferWise.
Looking forward to QC pics. PureTime has been responsive on email and through thread.
Will update this thread throughout the process.
Thanks!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. We will try to get the watch as soon as when factory returns from CNY holidays. We appreciate your patience

BlackCatPirate

Horology Curious
23/5/18
Hello,
I had a problem with the 12 o'clock luminous dot falling off the bezel. I super glued it back on but it fell off a second time and is now MIA.
I emailed asking for a replacement
but was asked to check again at a later time because ARF is closed due recent police raids.
Any help on getting this part?

Slk280

Horology Curious
6/8/21
Thank you for your order. We will try to get the watch as soon as when fact returns from CNY holidays. We appreciate your patience

Hi I just ordered a GMT2 Pepsi on 6th of aug, it’s my first purchase I’ve yet to receive QC picture and it’s difficult to email you from Singapore!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi I just ordered a GMT2 Pepsi on 6th of aug, it’s my first purchase I’ve yet to receive QC picture and it’s difficult to email you from Singapore!

Thanks for your order. Please PM me your order number if you can not email us. Our email is [email protected]

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
BlackCatPirate you can buy a luminous pearl for submariner watches on Ebay. Clean the area with cleaning Benzol and dont touch it, then use a bit but not too less superglue. I recommend 2 Compound epoxy glue.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I had a problem with the 12 o'clock luminous dot falling off the bezel. I super glued it back on but it fell off a second time and is now MIA.
I emailed asking for a replacement
but was asked to check again at a later time because ARF is closed due recent police raids.

Sorry to hear what happened. We can source this part for you once ARF is back to supply again. Please check with us again later or let us know if you can take the part from a different factory.

Slk280

Horology Curious
6/8/21
Excuse me Chinese New Year holiday is long gone in February!? What absurd robbing is that! I’m shocked stressed and just wanting for my money back!

Slk280

Horology Curious
6/8/21
So Puretime couldn’t deliver the QC picture after more than 12 days and claimed this is the norm . In the first place why collect my money immediately and now the refund is still not in despite email to them . At times the emails gets bounced back and told me they have refunded but my money is not being retired! I should have listen to certain members about this company unscrupulous dealing and and dishonesty! We are all Chinese and they replay it’s the Chinese New Year which is in February! I want my refund Mack in my card, the bank will deal with you after 14days! Thank you

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So Puretime couldn’t deliver the QC picture after more than 12 days and claimed this is the norm.

It is the norm right now. Better pick another hobby.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Been waiting for qc 14 days, from a TD that usually delivers in less than 2 weeks total. It’s the norm for anything manufactured right now. Trying to build a hot rod, impossible to find parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So Puretime couldn’t deliver the QC picture after more than 12 days and claimed this is the norm . In the first place why collect my money immediately and now the refund is still not in despite email to them . At times the emails gets bounced back and told me they have refunded but my money is not being retired! I should have listen to certain members about this company unscrupulous dealing and and dishonesty! We are all Chinese and they replay it’s the Chinese New Year which is in February! I want my refund Mack in my card, the bank will deal with you after 14days! Thank you

We have already issued you a refund. Please understand we only click the refund button from our side. we can not control the time you will get your money back. Please keep checking with your bank in the following days.

BlackCatPirate

Horology Curious
23/5/18
Hi,
Not sure why people are hijacking this thread. I got a pearl on amazon but the pin was too big. I filed it down and used craft cement. I will keep checking back to see if the correct part is available. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,
Not sure why people are hijacking this thread. I got a pearl on amazon but the pin was too big. I filed it down and used craft cement. I will keep checking back to see if the correct part is available. Thanks

Please kindly contact us with your order number. We will keep checking to see if factory can supply the part. Thank you.