• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order placed with puretime!

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
I placed my first order (#100218486) with PureTime for: [h=3]GMT-MASTER II 116710 LN BLACK CERAMIC 904L STEEL ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION SH3186 CHS[/h] Looking forward to receive it...
I will share updates on the process!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime.We will try to get watch ready for QC as soon as possible :D

Last edited:

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Dear All,

this is my first order with a TD suggested in this forum and sorry in advance for my ignorance.

I bought https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-...h3186-chs.html and I just received the QC.
I have couple of doubts regarding these 2:

https://picr.me/image/VAb7y6
https://picr.me/image/VAbY4s

1. The crown within the glass seems to be not aligned to 6
2. Any opinion on the watch parameters...they seems ok a part the rate that is just acceptable. Do you suggest to reject it?

I tried to read the forum rules in order to respect them. Sorry if I made any mistake!
Thanks a lot for any help you can give me!
T

-

Ciao a tutti,

Ho appena ricevuto le QC pics del mio ordine (link sopra).

Mi sembra però che la coroncina serigrafata nel vetro non sia ben allineata al 6 sbaglio?
Inoltre mi farebbe molto piacere il parere di qualche esperto sui parametri che ho ricevuto.

Grazie mille per l'aiuto!
T

Last edited:

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Also the crown on the bracelet (left) looks different from the one posted on puretime website (right)

https://picr.me/image/VAbdGh

Any opition?

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me!
T

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
1. The crown within the glass seems to be not aligned to 6 : If you compare it with the model on our website, it is not aligned as well. Few of them are with completely aligned crowns
2. Any opinion on the watch parameters : It is in normal range
3.Also the crown on the bracelet (left) looks different from the one posted : This could be reflection/angle. We can show you a few more pictures for this part

So in my opinion, This watch is acceptable.

gluca61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/21
no
the frequency is too high 11.5 sec one day there are too many

Reactions: tomfsl

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
no
the frequency is too high 11.5 sec one day there are too many

Yes, the watch is fine - you want better buy a Swiss one and stop trying to create problems.

I don't understand but quality control doesn't see these things what it's for

And I don't understand why you are trying to create problems - as I said, if you want perfection by a genuine Swiss watch.

Reactions: dom1986

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I don't understand but quality control doesn't see these things what it's for

The acceptable range is from -10 sec/day ~ +20 sec/day. 11.5 sec is not the best but acceptable.

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
I don't want to create problems since you have a laboratory with advanced equipment like a real laboratory you can try to adjust the parameters or do a section with the complete watch without movement

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Hi All,

thanks for your suggestions!
  • PT adjusted the rate and now it is 4,3 s/d, much better I think
  • I got also the water resistant test results, they seems ok even if this proofs only that can be used for a shower (5 Bar test can be better). A part of that, I don't know how to read the deformation (I haven't find anything in the forum). Is that fine? or too high?

Thanks to everyone for the help!

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Hi All,

thanks for your suggestions!
  • PT adjusted the rate and now it is 4,3 s/d, much better I think
  • I got also the water resistant test results, they seems ok even if this proofs only that can be used for a shower (5 Bar test can be better). A part of that, I don't know how to read the deformation (I haven't find anything in the forum). Is that fine? or too high?

Thanks to everyone for the help!

NOW THE PARAMETERS ARE RIGHT GOOD PURETIME

Last edited:

gluca61

Banned
5/1/21
Yes, the watch is fine - you want better buy a Swiss one and stop trying to create problems.

And I don't understand why you are trying to create problems - as I said, if you want perfection by a genuine Swiss watch.

TRIPDOG, PURETIME IS A SERIOUS COMPANY YOU HAVE SEEN HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEMS SO DON'T WRITE THINGS NOT RIGHT

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
TRIPDOG, PURETIME IS A SERIOUS COMPANY YOU HAVE SEEN HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEMS SO DON'T WRITE THINGS NOT RIGHT

What the hell are you talking about ?

Yet another buffoon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I got also the water resistant test results, they seems ok even if this proofs only that can be used for a shower (5 Bar test can be better). A part of that, I don't know how to read the deformation (I haven't find anything in the forum). Is that fine? or too high?

It passed the 30m waterproofing test. That's all you need to know :) Seems all good with this watch

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Lol, you got scammed with the logo, insta tells its a fake one. The photo on the PT website look way more genuine. nice marketing

You're accusing the TD of scamming someone ?

This isn't reddit, watch what you say or you'll be out the door.

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
I received the watch and it looks good but it doesn’t work properly because the hours hand loses 3 hours every full cycle (the minute hand works).
How do you suggest me to proceed?
Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI