• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST ORDER: AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Just ordered my first rep from Puretime, the details can be found below:

MAKE: Audemars Piguet
MODEL: Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15703
FACTORY: JF
VERSION: v9.5

I'll keep updating the timeline as and when things take place: (events marked with * are updates)

27th June 2020: Order Placed
*28th June 2020: Payment Confirmed
*28th June 2020: QC Pictures Received, however had to reject them since it wasn't the updated v9.5 (no 3D inner bezel)
vOjaX.jpg

*1st July 2020: Second set of QC pictures received, had to reject them as it was still the non-updated version. However, the QC team has said that the next QC pictures I receive will be surely of the updated version. Will update once I receive the new QC.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thanks

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thanks

Thanks for the reply Angus, your team has been wonderful so far with the communication. Jennifer made sure to reply to all my questions regarding the purchase process. Looking forward to receive the watch.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the reply Angus, your team has been wonderful so far with the communication. Jennifer made sure to reply to all my questions regarding the purchase process. Looking forward to receive the watch.

Great. I will pass your compliments to our teams . Will try to get the watch as soon as possible from the maker :)