• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Puretime - Not great, will keep updated

snapperz

Horology Curious
9/11/18
Decided to start a post here as I'm quite disappointed with the way my 2nd order is being handled. It has been over a month since my order was made and I have yet to receive any email of substance since the QC images, nevermind the watch. Really hoping they get their act together. Will keep this thread updated for the benefit of other prospective buyers.

My first order was flawless on Puretime's end, but from that experience I learned to get the QC pictures I want, and not let myself get pressured by anyone (on here or otherwise) to rush into a decision when I see something that may be off.

See the timeline below:

23rd May: Order placed

25th May: Payment requested. Payment made.

26th May: Payment receipt confirmed

29th May: QC pics received, I notice a few things that lead me to ask for pictures of certain things at different angles and a lume shot

30th May: Told they will double check and get back to me soon

4th June: Send a chaser asking when I can expect to receive the new QC pics

5th June: Am told that they have actually ordered a new watch which will arrive the following week, and that I should wait, which I'm ok with of course
16th June: Send a second chaser asking for status update

16th June: Told they haven't received new watch yet, asked to wait 2-3 days longer. I tell them ok no problem

22nd June: Ask for status update. Tell them to just issue me a refund if they can't get hold of it

22nd June: Receive response saying they will try to have it ready this week, and that I should wait a few more days

27th June: No updates, no refund.

​​

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your supporting to Puretime and i am sorry if you are not satisfied with your second purchase. Please understand a replacement usually takes time to source. We are trying as best as we can to find a good one. Also, please note June 25th - June 27th are company holidays (Dragon Boat Festival Holiday). We will double check with factory and get back to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Noname84

Horology Curious
7/7/20
Vienna
Decided to start a post here as I'm quite disappointed with the way my 2nd order is being handled. It has been over a month since my order was made and I have yet to receive any email of substance since the QC images, nevermind the watch. Really hoping they get their act together. Will keep this thread updated for the benefit of other prospective buyers.

My first order was flawless on Puretime's end, but from that experience I learned to get the QC pictures I want, and not let myself get pressured by anyone (on here or otherwise) to rush into a decision when I see something that may be off.

See the timeline below:

23rd May: Order placed

25th May: Payment requested. Payment made.

26th May: Payment receipt confirmed

29th May: QC pics received, I notice a few things that lead me to ask for pictures of certain things at different angles and a lume shot

30th May: Told they will double check and get back to me soon

4th June: Send a chaser asking when I can expect to receive the new QC pics

5th June: Am told that they have actually ordered a new watch which will arrive the following week, and that I should wait, which I'm ok with of course
16th June: Send a second chaser asking for status update

16th June: Told they haven't received new watch yet, asked to wait 2-3 days longer. I tell them ok no problem

22nd June: Ask for status update. Tell them to just issue me a refund if they can't get hold of it

22nd June: Receive response saying they will try to have it ready this week, and that I should wait a few more days

27th June: No updates, no refund.

​​

Is there an update already? Puretime is currently the single TD of the Submariner Hulk with SH3135 in 12.5 mm thickness. I am quite happy with the communication, but the shipping worries me a little