• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Rolex Big Problem!! Wrong mechanism

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The item is not correct with what I have ordered. Its like If I ordered no date and received one with a date. If I wouldn’t care about it being close to genuine I would of ordered from dhgate! You haven’t paid for it So don’t argue with me.

Send it back to China, if you're lucky you'll get the watch you ordered, complete with the stick-on fake decoration plates, shipped to you by the end of 2020.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Dawcio911 Far be it for me to stick my nose into somebody else’s business, but I wouldn’t take this sh!t from these guys. They didn’t pay for the watch. It’s your hard earned money! You paid for a gen-like movement so you should get it! I also heard the deco plates give your movement added protection from shock.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Are you wearing the watch with intentions of viewing the movement? I think your going to be fine with what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think you understand what waiting impatiently means.

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
The item is not correct with what I have ordered. Its like If I ordered no date and received one with a date. If I wouldn’t care about it being close to genuine I would of ordered from dhgate! You haven’t paid for it So don’t argue with me.

Firstly the comparison you made regarding 114060 and 116610 is nowhere near your situation.
The A3130 is nowhere near close to genuine as well.If you want to pass that rep for gen,the moment someone gets it in their hands and sets the time they ll no its no gen.
Other than that,we havent paid for it but we have paid for many others and if you re not open to receive different opinions than yours then you can go and piss off this forum.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

I dont know man. This might not be accurate. We’re paying for it right now.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The pictures on pure time show a decorated movement which I order and I want! If it showed a Gold movement I wouldn’t order it.

I am sorry for what happened. ZZF A3130 movement is decorated and modified from A2836 movement. Then they changed to deliver 2836 without decoration when the decorated 3130 were sold out. They didn't inform us before delivering and we paid same price as usual. If they ever change to 3130 in the future, We will contact you to send it back for exchange.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
You have the same watch minus some superficial movement decoration that you cannot see anyway. Said many times before but this isn’t amazon and these things can happen in the rep game, as it’s regarding a cosmetic movement difference I wouldn’t worry about it. Not worth the hassle of attempting to exchange it. Hope you enjoy the watch :)

Reactions: DanishAP