• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep | Rolex Submariner 116613 LB

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Did the letter say anything more?

It says that the customs have seized it and that it is a Rolex replica. And that I have 10 days to contact them and in a written format accept the destruction of the watch. Or to counter the decision of destroying the watch. If i do not answer til 27th March, the watch will be destroyed.

Not sure if I should just contact them and tell them to destroy it, and by saying someone else must’ve sent this package and that I have no idea what was in it. Or just wait for them to destroy it without contacting them.

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
It says that the customs have seized it and that it is a Rolex replica. And that I have 10 days to contact them and in a written format accept the destruction of the watch. Or to counter the decision of destroying the watch. If i do not answer til 27th March, the watch will be destroyed.

Not sure if I should just contact them and tell them to destroy it, and by saying someone else must’ve sent this package and that I have no idea what was in it. Or just wait for them to destroy it without contacting them.

DO NOT contact them. Throw the letter away and move along.

Casijmg

Certified
1/3/20
España
I would wait for pure time to give you an answer, they will solve it, tell us how it goes please.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Please kindly forward the letter to us : [email protected] we will check and we will work this out together.

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Update:

Not sure whats going on with customs, but my guess is the watch has been destroyed and that I will be recieving a letter soon from them.

I had my order reshipped from Puretime, this time through UK, so an extra $65 there. Got my tracking yesterday, hopefully this wont cause any problems with customs.

Got new QC pictures might post them.

For every Swedish guy PMing me about customs and etc. Puretime has handled everything perfectly thus far, customs is nothing me or Puretime can control. If you want the watch order it, but do it through UK, since it seems to be the safest option.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update:

Not sure whats going on with customs, but my guess is the watch has been destroyed and that I will be recieving a letter soon from them.

I had my order reshipped from Puretime, this time through UK, so an extra $65 there. Got my tracking yesterday, hopefully this wont cause any problems with customs.

Got new QC pictures might post them.

For every Swedish guy PMing me about customs and etc. Puretime has handled everything perfectly thus far, customs is nothing me or Puretime can control. If you want the watch order it, but do it through UK, since it seems to be the safest option.

Thank you .We appreciate your cooperation and patience on this matter. Hope this time it will go smoothly without any problems :) but do expect some delays caused by Covi2019

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Thank you .We appreciate your cooperation and patience on this matter. Hope this time it will go smoothly without any problems :) but do expect some delays caused by Covi2019

Hey,
Just a quick question, the package has been delivered to your guy in UK, will I be recieveing a new tracking number now?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey,
Just a quick question, the package has been delivered to your guy in UK, will I be recieveing a new tracking number now?

Yes, we will email you when they update us the new tracking number

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Update:
UK will be stopping all their flights to Sweden after 9th april, hopefully the watch gets sent from UK with the upcoming flights.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update:
UK will be stopping all their flights to Sweden after 9th april, hopefully the watch gets sent from UK with the upcoming flights.

We will see. Just let us know if you need any help. Thank you

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Just picked up my watch and it's absolutely amazing, bracelet is slighty too big for my wrist but nothing that can't be fixed. Might post a picture.

My expierence with Puretime is a solid 10/10 never had an issue with their support.

Now a tip for the people that are trying to import to the nordic countries, do not use DHL, pay the extra and ship it through UK, otherwise the package will definetly get stuck at customs.

Always remember you have to be patient, since you are importing illegal goods it's better to be safe than sorry, I did the mistake by wanting my watch as soon as possible and picked DHL as shipping company which came to bite me in the ass later.

Took about 2 months for me to recieve my watch, however this was mainly caused by covid-19 and me being impatient. Puretime handled everything perfectly.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to hear that you have recieved the watch and satisfied with our service :) We appreciate your patience during this hard period. We look forward to doing more business with you in the near future !!!

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
im on scared as i pick the direct shipping for my watch