• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep | Rolex Submariner 116613 LB

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Just ordered my first rep, everything has gone pretty smooth til now, can’t wait to recieve the QC pics and eventually the watch itself. Took the EU direct shipping to Sweden, hopefully there won’t be any issues with that.

I’m not very into watches, however I’ve always liked the way the Submariner looks, and I love gold, and the way it looks together with the blue is just pure orgasm. Eventually I will be getting the genuine one.

Payment method: BTC
Shipping: EU direct to Sweden

Order date: 28th January
Payment requested: 5th February
Paid: 5th February
Confirmation: 6th February

Will keep updating this til I recieve the watch.

DanishAP

Horology Curious
5/1/20
Hey Assface163

Just so you know, the situation in China is pretty dicey, so i would recommend to have a good patience with your order since the nCoV virus is pretty bad atm.

FYI the shipping and processing can take a fair long time in this period of time. Maybe a month or more... But just remain patient, the watch will arrive, you can trust me on that! PureTime and Angus is one of the most trusted in the business! :)

The watch you have ordered is pretty nice tho!

But keep in mind that people are trying their hardest for your watch and so many others right now, but can only do so much.

I look forward to seeing the result!

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
As above stated you will probably have a fair old wait with the current situation and cny backlog,
but rest assured pt are a trusted dealer with a great reputation. I used them for the first time at the beginning of jan and received my watch a week or so back.

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Hello,

(Not sure how to quote you guys)

Yeah, I’ve read through the announcements and everything about the corona virus and how it affects the Puretime employees and the factory workers. And if I’m being honest, yes it does suck a bit that we have to wait. However I’d rather have people stay safe and healthy than get my watch early. I’m more than happy to wait for my watch, if it means that people can go to work without worrying of getting caught by a virus.

I won’t be making posts about how the watch hasn’t arrived etc. I just wanted to make a thread showcasing my watch and sharing my expierence, like most users here.

Regards,
Assface

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Hello,

Yeah, I’ve read through the announcements and everything about the corona virus and how it affects the Puretime employees and the factory workers. And if I’m being honest, yes it does suck a bit that we have to wait. However I’d rather have people stay safe and healthy than get my watch early. I’m more than happy to wait for my watch, if it means that people can go to work without worrying of getting caught by a virus.

I won’t be making posts about how the watch hasn’t arrived etc. I just wanted to make a thread showcasing my watch and sharing my expierence, like most users here.

Regards,
Assface

Mine took around a month without all this stuff going on so sit tight and it’ll get here :) which [factory] sub did you choose ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello,

Regards,
Assface

Thank you for your order and your understanding. We will start to source the watch ASAP once factory returns to work

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
After quite some time of waiting it seems that the factory is back up. Recieved my QC pictures couple minutes ago, and just accepted them. As I’m not very expierenced I just accepted it. Will also post the QC pictures soon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. It looks acceptable to me

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Update:

Recieved shipping information. Let’s see how many days it takes, excluding weekends.

Update 2: Estimated delivery date is wednesday. 11/3

Last edited:

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Contacted DHL, and they said the customs stopped the delivery of the package, because they needed to inspect it further.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Contacted DHL, and they said the customs stopped the delivery of the package, because they needed to inspect it further.

Sorry to hear that. Please kindly contact us by email and let us know what info they need

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Sorry to hear that. Please kindly contact us by email and let us know what info they need

So here is how it stands:

DHL says the customs have the package.
The customs says that they don’t have the package.

DHL says that the package went through the customs without any issues, but a couple hours later was stopped by the customs for further investigation.

Customs confirms the first part of the story, but denies that they stopped the package after it was confirmed. And say that the package has to be with DHL.

I will be calling the guy that has been doing the documentation of my package at the customs later today.

Assface163

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Just got a letter from the customs that they have seized the package at that they will be destroying it.