• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Purchase - Ordered Seamaster 300 "Spectre" VSF

pauwus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
First rep order having perused the forums for a number of weeks. Having looked at a number of TD's, I decided to go with Puretime based on their posts about the industry, as well the functionality of the website, plus knowing they take a large amount of orders I'd hoped I'd get the most up-to date rep available.

I chose the Seamaster 300 Spectre VSF as I'd read the thread within the Omega section, and knew there wasn't a huge amount to get wrong on this rep. I also have a soft spot for the vintage style Omega's so this rep appealed to me. My only reluctance was the repairability/ability to service the movement, but there aren't a huge amount of other choices for this rep based on my (possibly limited) research. For the money compared to a gen, I decided to take a punt. I really want an ARF or Noob Sub, but that will wait for another day.

In terms of process:

20/08/2019 - Emailed Puretime if they could supply Seamaster Railmaster - unfortunately the answer was no.
21/08/2019 - Asked if they had the Seamaster 300 Spectre In Stock. Jennifer replied to say yes.
21/08/2019 - Registered on the website and made an order.
21/08/2019 - Received email on how to pay ( I chose Bank Transfer)
22/08/2019 - Took my time before paying due to hesitation/figuring out how to actually pay. I paid but a number of hours later, after the team had finished for the day.
22/08/2019 - Currently awaiting payment receipt.

I'll keep you guys updated on progress, but so far so good, and any delay has been down to myself rather than Angus and the team. Very much looking forward to the next stages of my purchase.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for choosing puretime ! We will take care of your order. Please do let us know if you need any help. Thank you