• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight

jackflash

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/10/12
EU
I’m happy with the Tudor Fifty Eight I received from PureTime. It’s from the latest batch. The lume mismatch and crown height have been improved upon. I’m intrigued to know if this is an interim version or a “v2”. As yet there has been no change to the listing on PureTime’s site.
https://puretime.io/black-bay-fifty...-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html
2d601eeea08468ef816a82ff0b1559a8.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know you have recieved the watch :) You got the latest v2 version, friend. We just haven't updated our pictures on our site but we always get from the latest batch.

jackflash

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/10/12
EU
Glad to know you have recieved the watch :) You got the latest v2 version, friend. We just haven't updated our pictures on our site but we always get from the latest batch.
Thank you!

MrLee

Looking Around
1/6/19
Great looking watch! Congratulations. I am looking forward to my first purchase through PureTime and have read many great reviews about other people's positive experience. I bought the 2018 Seamaster Diver 300M OMF Best Edition Blue Ceramic Gray Dial on SS Bracelet A8800 (Black Balance Wheel) yesterday. I know I need to be patient and hope to get some feedback soon about the start of delivery of my new watch. Again, congratulations. The watch looks amazing!

Reactions: jackflash

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great looking watch! Congratulations. I am looking forward to my first purchase through PureTime and have read many great reviews about other people's positive experience. I bought the 2018 Seamaster Diver 300M OMF Best Edition Blue Ceramic Gray Dial on SS Bracelet A8800 (Black Balance Wheel) yesterday. I know I need to be patient and hope to get some feedback soon about the start of delivery of my new watch. Again, congratulations. The watch looks amazing!

Thanks for your oder. We will process your oder as soon as possible. Your patience is much appreciated

TheGarethJones

Known Member
4/4/18

Really looking forward to getting one myself. Who should I email?

Leow96

15/4/15
jackflash Thanks for the share, Mate! Your photos are very seductive undeniable.

I had ordered from puretime too just a couple of days ago. Can't wait for the QC photos....

Reactions: jackflash