• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Horrific replica

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
They can chose not to refund me or send me a wearable version. This is obviously trash. But during the QC process when I told them the color looked off I was told it was most likely do to the lighting.

You don't get it - do you?

You are lazy and think you are shopping on amazon while not even there such a behavior would be tolerated (not speaking about the privilege of the QC process at all).

Do your research on the PF model range - then research the 5176 rep line and which would be the best choice and then place an order.

And again - why should they send you a new "wearable" watch just because the watch you got doesn't match your personal preferences... ?

Last edited:

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
If the pictures were not satisfactory, I'm wondering why would you accept it? I purchased from PT before and if something's off, I request for a specific attribute of the watch or a certain lighting condition. The lighting in your QC looks like home lighting from an incandescent bulb vs white / daylight LED I trend to receive from PT. Also, puretime ... if that is a QC picture, do you normally set your hands at 10:45-ish?

Reactions: DD60 and Tucker

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Why is this type of issue only happens to noobies?

Do most noobies have extremely high expectation? Or they just don’t read about the rep game well?

BTW OP, you can always sell it if you are not happy with your purchase. Your trash is someone else’s treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DD60 and Tucker

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If the pictures were not satisfactory, I'm wondering why would you accept it? I purchased from PT before and if something's off, I request for a specific attribute of the watch or a certain lighting condition. The lighting in your QC looks like home lighting from an incandescent bulb vs white / daylight LED I trend to receive from PT. Also, puretime ... if that is a QC picture, do you normally set your hands at 10:45-ish?

No we dont.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Again I am so sorry the watch didnt meet the OP's original expectations, the product pics on our site are taken under sunlight-like lighting environment and we do not do color adjustment to our images so it will look as close as to the actual watch, however digital is digital, sometimes white balance plays and it turns out slightly off and we cannot avoid that happens.

I believe selling over M2M is a good measure and you can buy another watch which you will like and wear.

Please accept our sincere apology on this order and we still look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reactions: Pendular

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
No we dont.

Again I am so sorry the watch didnt meet the OP's original expectations, the product pics on our site are taken under sunlight-like lighting environment and we do not do color adjustment to our images so it will look as close as to the actual watch, however digital is digital, sometimes white balance plays and it turns out slightly off and we cannot avoid that happens.

I believe selling over M2M is a good measure and you can buy another watch which you will like and wear.

Please accept our sincere apology on this order and we still look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Re: screens, also one need to take into consideration regardless of device (monitor, laptop, mobile, etc) it will have varying degrees of color temperature and color balance, whether there's a protective or privacy screen, etc and all contribute a different interpretation and display of color. As long as your pictures are taken in a consistent manner, the item will be displayed as close to actual as possible.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Re: screens, also one need to take into consideration regardless of device (monitor, laptop, mobile, etc) it will have varying degrees of color temperature and color balance, whether there's a protective or privacy screen, etc and all contribute a different interpretation and display of color. As long as your pictures are taken in a consistent manner, the item will be displayed as close to actual as possible.

Thanks for sharing. Can't agree more :)

Reactions: Martycus

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How is the colour of the dial a QC thing? That is NOT QC, that is something that will be the same with every watch in the batch. And that is a crappy image of the rep taken in red light thru the plastic on the dial. Besides, every example of this is known to be off in the dial. Did you do any reading here before ordering? I can't see a single thing PT have done wrong.

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Did you scroll through the previous page?

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Looks like you just bought one helluva nice "beater", Homie …
tenor.gif