• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase from Puretime

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
So after my successful 1st order with Puretime i decided to go for another one , which is the Breitling Avenger BlackBird 44mm DLC ZF 1:1 BE Titanium Case.

So far everything is smooth although the QC pictures took longer than 1st purchase but I had my fingers crossed this time knowing that it will be worth it. The watch is currently in transit so i should be expecting it to arrive anytime soon. I will update with pictures when it comes:cool:

Fish Head

2/12/18
Can I ask what payment type you used, I was unable to get my order completed

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So after my successful 1st order with Puretime i decided to go for another one , which is the Breitling Avenger BlackBird 44mm DLC ZF 1:1 BE Titanium Case.

So far everything is smooth although the QC pictures took longer than 1st purchase but I had my fingers crossed this time knowing that it will be worth it. The watch is currently in transit so i should be expecting it to arrive anytime soon. I will update with pictures when it comes:cool:

Thank you for your second order my friend, ZF delivers slower than some other makers, I will check if your watch is out of stock (temporarily) which caused the delay. I will get back to you later. Sorry about this and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Can I ask what payment type you used, I was unable to get my order completed

Sorry to know that my friend, please PM me and we will find a solution to it :)

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
here it is :) this watch is so beautiful in person:crazy:
everything was smooth from the transaction to the delivery i cant thank PT enough.
Again big thanks to PT team especially Shuang, Elena, Jennifer and of course the one who posts on RWI (dont know his name:babyballoon:) for this amazing service:cheese:. thank you guys:xj4:
N04JZ.md.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
here it is :) this watch is so beautiful in person:crazy:
everything was smooth from the transaction to the delivery i cant thank PT enough.
Again big thanks to PT team especially Shuang, Elena, Jennifer and of course the one who posts on RWI (dont know his name:babyballoon:) for this amazing service:cheese:. thank you guys:xj4:
N04JZ.md.jpg

Haha thank you my friend for your follow up and pics, glad to know you like the watch and our service, look forward to doing business with you again in the future :)

When you use a credit card you will need to call your bank before you make the transaction. Don't tell them you are buying a Rep watch

Thank you for your tips :)

Joshcs

Looking Around
6/5/19
Hi, I'm looking for a blackbird myself but can't decide between the gf and the zf, what's the pearl like on the zf? Is it domed like the gen or is it sunk in? It's hard to tell on pictures! Also how you getting on with it what do you think to the watch overall
Cheers :)

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hi, I'm looking for a blackbird myself but can't decide between the gf and the zf, what's the pearl like on the zf? Is it domed like the gen or is it sunk in? It's hard to tell on pictures! Also how you getting on with it what do you think to the watch overall
Cheers :)

Go with the GF. Always minor QC problems with a ZF watch because they let you be the QC inspector.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'd prefer GF. The pearl is almost flush with the surrounding ring

Reactions: tkingjr

Joshcs

Looking Around
6/5/19
Thanks for the replies, I'd pretty much convinced myself to go for the gf but I thought this looked good too!