• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Experience

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Working with PureTime to resolve an issue, but here is my initial experience.

Pros
  1. Ordered using cc - the process was simple and straightforward, would recommend doing again.
  2. Received QC photos within a few days (~3 days), although they weren't sent directly to my email, they were sent to the HelpDesk system, so having to check there daily was a bit of a hassle and delayed the process a bit.
  3. The shipping process went pretty smoothly, received the watch in about a weeks time - tracking number was provided and shipped through DHL
Cons
  1. The email service is a bit laggy - If possible I'd recommend they improve their turnaround in emailing back. Getting a response once a day (24 hours) if you have an issue can really be off-putting. I'm sure they are busy with a number of things but this would be one thing I would improve.
Issues
  1. Received the watch but there is an issue. I won't share yet what the issue is as I want to give them some time to rectify the problem. I'm hoping that we can get the issue fixed within a short period of time (hoping less than it took to receive the watch). I will update on the level of service once it has been completed.

Overall my experience has been a solid 7/10 and if they can fix the issue at hand right now I'll be happy to update my score.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your review and letting us the cons that we should improve, we had some email delivery issues but it has been fixed already.

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the watch and we will be do our best to help you.

Please PM me your order details and I will look into your matter for you.

Sorry again for the issues and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
No worries - I think overall it has been a good first experience, just a snag and it was unfortunate. I've PM'd you my information prior and sent you a picture, let me know if you need anything else on the PM.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries - I think overall it has been a good first experience, just a snag and it was unfortunate. I've PM'd you my information prior and sent you a picture, let me know if you need anything else on the PM.

Sure thing, I will have my people to check it out and get back to you.

Br0dy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
Ordered a week ago and they still have not sent anything out. I'm about to give puretime.io an incredibly bad review on here, Reddit and a number of other sites. Not sure why it is taking them so long to send the watch out that I ordered? Feel like they have scammed me out of almost $500.

At this point can anyone recommend another site where I can get a Submariner ARF or GMT Master 2 ARF?

Last edited:

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Sure thing, I will have my people to check it out and get back to you.

Br0dy - I can only recommend that you relax some - I had that initial feeling, but you have to remember that they need to get the parts sourced and put together. It took a few days for them to get the parts sourced and then a couple more days to get QC pictures. They have had issues with their email system - stressful a little to me - but they have a good reputation. I took spent close to 500$, but remember this isn't Amazon the turnaround time is typically a few weeks - I happened to have a quicker than usual turnaround.

Email [email protected] to get an update on when you'll get the QC photos

Sit tight - you'll be happy in the end.

Br0dy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
Br0dy - I can only recommend that you relax some - I had that initial feeling, but you have to remember that they need to get the parts sourced and put together. It took a few days for them to get the parts sourced and then a couple more days to get QC pictures. They have had issues with their email system - stressful a little to me - but they have a good reputation. I took spent close to 500$, but remember this isn't Amazon the turnaround time is typically a few weeks - I happened to have a quicker than usual turnaround.

Ok, thank you for the clarification. I was thinking the turnaround would be quick for some reason now it makes sense. I really appreciate the response.

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Glad to help. Believe me I was worried too, then I read about the experiences of others all over this forum and it's just part of the process. Let me know how it's goes.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Ordered a week ago and they still have not sent anything out. I'm about to give puretime.io an incredibly bad review on here, Reddit and a number of other sites. Not sure why it is taking them so long to send the watch out that I ordered? Feel like they have scammed me out of almost $500.

At this point can anyone recommend another site where I can get a Submariner ARF or GMT Master 2 ARF?

Chap you need patience when ordering replica watches . Usually in my experience of buying watches most deals are done within a 10 day period from ordering to getting the watch . However things can take longer sometimes . Don't start throwing your toys out of the pram ! Firstly i take it you have both confirmation from your bank that your payment has gone through . Secondly an order confirmation from PT saying they have your payment and will be sending you QC pictures which is the next stage of the process . If so throw them an email politely asking how things are going with your order etc . PT are NOT scammers that is why they are a TD. Don't start panicking and jumping the gun .Posting bad reviews in such circumstances isn't fair on PT and won't be popular on here . Send them an email chap , they will let you know why the delay and how the order is progressing .

Last edited:
Reactions: jst

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

Good advice from one Newbie to another . However get the ' parts sourced and put together ' lol? Puretime don't make the watches chap , they are a sales operation . The watches also aren't made to order once you pay lol ! Also turn around time isn't USUALLY a few weeks ? In my experience a deal takes no longer than 10 days . However there can be exceptions and things take longer depending on the watch for a variety of reasons ie: watches have limited production runs , so PT will have to wait for the next batch , or the factory can't get a particular part so again a wait etc etc .

Most important thing is DON'T PANIC and keep in touch with the TD.

Last edited:

Br0dy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
Hey thanks everyone for filling me in on how the process works. PT did send an email and said it would be another week or so. Paid with Bitcoin and the payment was accepted. Looking forward to the QC pics. Again thank you everyone for the reassuring words.

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Chocolito - i understand what you are saying, maybe it's over the forum, so connect is lost, but your tone was a bit too aggressive to be taken auth an honest heart. You could clearly see the conversation was good mannered, your two cents just added noise and showed that you had no value add to the conversation.

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Lastly, as i'm sure you know - the are MANY Senior Members on here who could attest to the process taking a few weeks (maybe 3 or so depending on the time of the year, holidays, delays, repairs)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Chocolito - i understand what you are saying, maybe it's over the forum, so connect is lost, but your tone was a bit too aggressive to be taken auth an honest heart. You could clearly see the conversation was good mannered, your two cents just added noise and showed that you had no value add to the conversation.

That's fine chap I agreed in some circumstances that a deal could take weeks and pointed out various reasons why . I also gave polite advice to Brody to contact Puretime. The rest of your two cents about ' sourcing parts and putting them together ' was utter clap trap . It showed a lack of understanding of the whole process , the blind leading the blind springs to mind. Though Brody seemed impressed with it as Eramus famously said ' In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king '. Come on just admit it you are just upset because I highlighted that you thought Puretime made the watches personally . Then put a little LOL .

THIS post was rude chap , but my previous one wasn't . Perhaps it is something ' lost in translation' ? I take it from your posts that English isn't your first language . They were meant with an ' honest heart ' perhaps you missed that .

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey thanks everyone for filling me in on how the process works. PT did send an email and said it would be another week or so. Paid with Bitcoin and the payment was accepted. Looking forward to the QC pics. Again thank you everyone for the reassuring words.

Sure thing my friend, should you have any further questions, please shoot me a PM or email ;)

Replicawithoutacause

Horology Curious
14/11/18
Chocolito, from your messages English is clearly not your first language. In any case it seems you suffer from micropenis syndrome and your wife cheats on you. I presume this is why you're a condescending prick?

Also, parts absolutely do get sourced and put together at factories (Noob), so if there was shortage or some other factor PT absolutely will have to wait for those parts to be sourced and the watch be put together. You should read PT's own post about the process.

Lastly, you trying to act like a keyboard warrior is hilarious and pitiful at the same time. You should go back to the basement of your mom's house and let adults continue to talk. Good day "mate"

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's weekend guys, chill out and have some fun, enjoy the weekend while waiting for your watches ;)

Reactions: thestallion

Br0dy

Horology Curious
15/11/18
And just an update. Contacted puretime yesterday to see if there are any QC pics available and it looks like the AR Submariners are not in stock yet.