• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Experience with Replicas

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Hello everyone!
After browsing local replica sellers in Russia, I got sad and find out that it's a monopoly (all 7 stores were working together and had the same base of watches).
So I decided to browse international stores, hopefully found which I was looking for in PureTime

https://puretime.io/classique-7137-...extured-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a502.html

Can't wait to get the delivery, so I used 45$ option, is there any ~ approximate schedule for such delivery to Russia?

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your oder. we will process the oder as soon as possible. $45 is for express track and trace. we will be sending by EMS to Russia.
If you need any further assistance of your oder , please PM me or email us at [email protected]

Reactions: CptSlevin

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Thanks for your oder. we will process the oder as soon as possible. $45 is for express track and trace. we will be sending by EMS to Russia.
If you need any further assistance of your oder , please PM me or email us at [email protected]

Hello!
I made an order on 12/11, now it is 19/11, but I didn't receieve any tracking number yet and the status of the order is still "payment confirmed".
Can you provide me with information, regarding delivery?

Order: 100145502

Thanks.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will check and get back to you, sorry about the delay.

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So, my model, which I ordered is out of stock and discontinued.
I had 2 options, get a refund or buy other type of watches

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/bl...-white-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a6654.html

I chose this one, and your colleague Elena told me that they are in stock.
so I paid extra 120$ with an order: 100146492

Looking forward to delivery.

Thanks

Thank you my friend, we will process with the new order ASAP, thank you for your order and have a nice day :)

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Thank you my friend, we will process with the new order ASAP, thank you for your order and have a nice day :)

Good morning!
Can you please provide me with a tracking number for a delivery and approximate timing?

Thanks!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good morning!
Can you please provide me with a tracking number for a delivery and approximate timing?

Thanks!

Friend, the watch was just odered yesterday. please wait 3-4 days for us to get it from the factory. For further status of your oder, you can always contact Elena directly at [email protected]

Reactions: CptSlevin

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Hello!
Two days ago I wrote a letter to [email protected]
But I didn't get any answer, which is highly frustrating as there are so many complications with my first purchase, that I am starting to regret that decision.

I would like to receieve some assistance regarding my order.

image.png

It's already a week and there is no change, furthermore, I opened EMS Russia website, entered tracking number and it stated the following:

image.png

It means that the package didn't leave China at all.
Can you help me with that?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello!
Two days ago I wrote a letter to [email protected]
But I didn't get any answer, which is highly frustrating as there are so many complications with my first purchase, that I am starting to regret that decision.

I would like to receieve some assistance regarding my order.

image.png

It's already a week and there is no change, furthermore, I opened EMS Russia website, entered tracking number and it stated the following:

image.png

It means that the package didn't leave China at all.
Can you help me with that?

I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you. Our email for tracking department is [email protected] [email protected] is not being used.
I am sure that's the reason why you haven't recieved any replies from us. please resend it to the correct email. they will check with the shipper and get back to you. If you need any
help from me, please don't hesitate to send a PM :)

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
So, just to get this topic updated.
I contacted the shipping guys and they asked me to wait.
Since 24 of November it has been already 17 days.

So let's wait.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So, just to get this topic updated.
I contacted the shipping guys and they asked me to wait.
Since 24 of November it has been already 17 days.

So let's wait.

This is taking too long, I will check from my side as well. Really sorry about this.

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Finally, it has updated.
Hope to get it.
Gonna make a lot of good pics for the thread

5afnMVM2FH4.jpg

CptSlevin

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Finally they have arrived.
The quality is top-notch.

I would like to give a reco for russian delivery.
Don't use EMS Russia, it's crap.

0Hr2sc-UTqo.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to hear that :) It looks good. and thanks for your tips on shipping to Russia