• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Ordering from Puretime Review

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please wait for QC pictures

Reactions: BadNinja

YehudaVW

Horology Curious
25/2/19
Hello!
Have you received the QC pictures? Can you share them?

Thanks

BadNinja

Horology Curious
19/3/21
OK..it was in my junk mail. Thanks GingerBubba BTW, I was in Ukraine 2019. It is so sad for me to see what is going on there.

BadNinja

Horology Curious
19/3/21
It took a long time due to the COVID shutdown, but It finally came in. I am delighted with the quality, and I will order more.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Congrats!!! Thanks for your order once again. Looking forward to recieving more orders from you :D

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It took a long time due to the COVID shutdown, but It finally came in. I am delighted with the quality, and I will order more.

Great news, thanks for the update. I've got a plain black/white one turning up, in fact the courier already tried to deliver it the other day, but I'm on holiday so it's on hold for another week till I get back. Great to know the quality is high though!!!!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I got back from holiday and so watch is here. I wouldn't agree it's brilliant quality, but it's good for sure. The blackhole could be better, the strap is crap (and had been changed onto a temp replacement already), my stem might be a bit long and the date wheel isn't printed properly as there are two (possibly opposing) numbers that sit unevenly in the date window. That's the bad. There is lots of good though and I'm happy overall. Who knew DiW had double springbars too? Not me.

jJZ5XP.jpg

jJZeqJ.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will encourage factory to improve it but it does look pretty good !

BadNinja

Horology Curious
19/3/21
I got back from holiday and so watch is here. I wouldn't agree it's brilliant quality, but it's good for sure. The blackhole could be better, the strap is crap (and had been changed onto a temp replacement already), my stem might be a bit long and the date wheel isn't printed properly as there are two (possibly opposing) numbers that sit unevenly in the date window. That's the bad. There is lots of good though and I'm happy overall. Who knew DiW had double springbars too? Not me.

jJZ5XP.jpg

jJZeqJ.jpg

Do you happen to know where to get a quality strap for the Marter II? You are correct that the strap is not that great.