• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very Weird experience buying from PureTime for the first time

truce

Horology Curious
21/6/21
Help! In need of advice. This is was my first time buying a rep. After weeks of studying I decided that Puretime was the TD I’d pick. That may have been a mistake. I was interested in buying the Day Date 40 YG 904L Steel Fluted Bezel GMF 1:1 Best Edition YG Roman Dial on YG Bracelet A2836. I made a post about it here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/puretime-buyer-reviews/10005135-first-order-at-puretime
I asked for QC pictures before i payed for the order and I received them the next day and even made a post on reddit about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/oaw705/qc_day_date_40_yg_gmf/h3qfdqh/?context=3
After receiving the QC pictures and getting confirmed from reddit users that everything looks good i decided to accept and pay the order. Everything seemed to be going well until i asked for the tracking number. Customer support told me this: ¨QC department will send images to you before shipment. Please wait in patience. For further assistance for the QC, you may feel free to email: [email protected]¨. I was thinking why would they write this if they already sent me the QC pictures? i assumed that the QC pictures i received was the watch i was going to get in my mailbox. So i sent them the QC pictures they already had sent me. They replied today and said that ¨the images are not yours¨ and they also sent me this picture: https://imgur.com/a/cbZgI0I
Why would they send me ¨old¨ QC pictures? i have a feeling that they only sent me those old QC pictures to make me pay for the order but i could be wrong. Maybe the new QC pictures will look just as good as the old QC pictures. The only reason i accepted the order was because everything looked good on the QC pics. Im going to contact the QC department and hopefully i can get some answers but i also would like your take on this guys. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with PureTime? or is this normal?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Bro, you have to pay before receiving QC pictures of your watch, it doesn't work like you thought it did.

You pay --> they get your watch --> they take QC pictures and send them to you --> you accept them --> they ship.

They must have sent you QC of another order, it's totally normal.

Reactions: Tucker

truce

Horology Curious
21/6/21
Okay thx for replying. I just think its weird that they sent me QC pics of another order like why would they do that hahaha obviously im gonna think that that's the watch im gonna get but now i understand the process, thx again bro.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You asked for QC without paying, They sent you the QC of another costumer, they must have thought that you wanted to see how that model looked.

np

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
You think they have every watch on the website ready to be sent immediately?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No i just misunderstood the whole process.

We thought you wanted to check the previous QC pictures before placing your order. That's why we showed to you . Please kindly order from our website. We will email you qc pictures for your own watch prior to shipment :)

Reactions: Tucker

truce

Horology Curious
21/6/21
Yeah sorry my bad now i understand, looking forward to the QC pics.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
....Aaaand I'm placing an order with PureTime tonight.
I will wait HOWEVER long it takes to get my QC pics after I pay :football:

Thank you for choosing us. We look forward to recieving your new order