Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off your Prof Crystals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    And I have more coming in the mail. (Some of these beauties have found new homes this week)

    Comment


      Originally posted by macarone View Post

      You can send the head of the piece you’d like to do and request a water proof at time of his install. Reach our to rnprof to confirm


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Taz71 View Post

        And I have more coming in the mail. (Some of these beauties have found new homes this week)
        hi, for your hulk, did u request prof to AR coat both side or the cyclops or just the inside?

        Comment




          Zzf v2s


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Divers,Chronos and Coffee

          Comment


            Originally posted by macarone View Post


            Zzf v2s


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nice gen look

            Comment


              Originally posted by Young&Free View Post

              hi, for your hulk, did u request prof to AR coat both side or the cyclops or just the inside?
              To be honest, I just asked him for the black hole, so not sure exactly what the AR placement was.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Taz71 View Post

                To be honest, I just asked him for the black hole, so not sure exactly what the AR placement was.
                Ohh that means the AR should be on both sides. However you have to be careful as the AR scratches easily on the cyclops

                Comment


                  Anyone here has the AR only done to the underside of the cyclops of the submariner? If so, can I have a look at how the black hole effect is. Thanks

                  Comment


                    Comment



                      Last edited by wimpie007; 05-11-20, 21:33.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by wimpie007 View Post
                        Awesome ...... looks like there is no glass!!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by wimpie007 View Post



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            .

                            Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Comparison between Prof Crystal (AP ROO) vs Rep Xtal (PAM111)


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X