Two Rolex's Crystal Replacement. GMT ii/Submariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Rolex's Crystal Replacement. GMT ii/Submariner

Great experience doing business with prof. Very smooth and patient service with outstanding results. Watches came back and looked stunning. Thanks again Steve, will definitely be using your services again in the future.

Great looking watch, which GMT is that? Factory? And does the crystal protrude?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
    “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

- Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

GMT Master ii. From NOOB. Has the crappy movement that breaks but have the VR 3186 to put in as a replacement. I would recommend to get the VR movement if you get this watch as my friend misiekped recommended. Here is a side shot and should have shown that Prof also had the Laser Etched Crown at 6 o'clock as well. Very nice work in my opinion.

Comment

Sorry GMT Master ii. BLRO ceramic bezel Pepsi.

Comment

is there a difference between a glass for sub or for gmt?

Comment

No difference. They basically have no AR on them when bought from a TD. Once prof works on them he gives 2x coatings to make them look incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldinian View Post
              No difference. They basically have no AR on them when bought from a TD. Once prof works on them he gives 2x coatings to make them look incredible.
              They look great. What was the cost to do this?

Comment

They really look great

i would be interested in the costs too, please
                WTB or TRADE:

Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium frankened (Click)

Please send me PM - thanks.

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the complents they are a work of art and definitely a hole in my change pocket. hahaha. The price lists for the crystals is in the hyperlink provided:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ating-services

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                  X