• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23280

More details from Trusty

GMT hand can't be adjusted)

Comment

Looking forward to seeing reviews from folks who have one on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch-a-say View Post
        Looking forward to seeing reviews from folks who have one on hand.
        Maybe I shouldn't cancel my order with PT.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyOfficer View Post

In regards to the pushers, the small pusher for the date looks like it works, but the two pushers for the GMT portion may be "clicky" but they aren't connected to anything, so wont advance/ recede anything.
          Well thats no fun..

Comment

What a disappointment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does any body actually have this watch?

Comment

We have to wait for a review but for me is a good rep. I own a 3K aquanaut and im happy with it, i think for me it's the best in the rep market

Comment

Originally posted by manuel02 View Post
                  We have to wait for a review but for me is a good rep. I own a 3K aquanaut and im happy with it, i think for me it's the best in the rep market
                  Yes I just got the 3KF Aquanaut 5168G Khaki Green I can't wait to get it.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Comment

Most disappointing rep of 2021 so far.

Comment

If you like the watch for the aesthetics and basic time keeping is it a disappointment still? Looks nice to me and an upgrade from GRF

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post
                        If you like the watch for the aesthetics and basic time keeping is it a disappointment still?
                        Imho No

Comment

damn this sucks, i can take it if the left pushers dont work, but the gmt hands dont move, that killed it for me

this watch is so beautiful, man

gonna wait for at least watching the videos before buying, but most likely im still gonna buy it

Originally posted by j1m1501 View Post

GMT hand can't be adjusted)

Comment

Whomp whomp. For $50 more than the 2 year old 5164 from GRF, you'd expect a little more functionality. SMH

Comment

What a disappointment

Comment

I don't understand this functionality for price talk.

If ZF had the right complications this would cost way more than 478. 478 is what their standard 5167 Aquanauts cost and this is giving you the same properties for the same price but with a different aesthetic for those who prefer the look of the 5164.

The reason it costs more than GRF is because ZF generally has higher quality and fit and finish in their models. Nobody puts the GRF quality for their 5164 on the same level as the ZF 5167 so you should reasonably expect the same from ZF here. Not to mention this is also apparently gen thickness, which GRF is not, so there is another advantage for the extra 50 more USD.

If this actually did have gen complications this would be 100-200 more dollars than it is now, much like the pricing of PPFs 5712 and 5726 over their 5711 model.

If ZF charging 478 for their 5167, it is acceptable to charge the same for a basic function 5164 IMO.
                                Last edited by Duckber; 16-06-21, 20:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X