No announcement yet.

New ZF Aquanaut 5164a Travel Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see new Patek reps being produced even with all the raids occurring still. Very intrigued in this one myself

Comment

Originally posted by LebronXiJames View Post
      Great to see new Patek reps being produced even with all the raids occurring still. Very intrigued in this one myself
      Totally agree, it's very surprised to see new releases at a time like this. Nonetheless I'm grateful for it!

Really excited to see some in-hand reviews of this, as the 5164A is easily one of my grails.. I also wonder if the pushers actually function, or if the day / night indicator moves.

I suspect it will be similar to the 5524 with faux pushers and a fixed GMT hand... Though I really really hope not.

"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"

WTB :
      Genuine Handset for Daytona 116500
      Genuine Dial for Daytona 116519 LN

Comment

I receive the below answer from PureTime

Comment

shit, this is sick if it actually work, we need to see some videos, however my guess is the left pusher for the gmt hands probably doesn’t work, the gmt will work like a rolex gmt probably, still thats pretty sick if the home & local indicator works

Originally posted by j1m1501 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by j1m1501 View Post
            Until a video is released I would take this information with a grain of salt
            Last edited by SvnNZ; 07-06-21, 09:51.

Comment

It make sense that the local indicators are working because it's half way on the pictures. Usually when it "fixed" they fixed it on full.

That was my first thought when I saw this this morning and I hope it's right

Comment

The price at $478 is incredible if the movement is fully functioning as indicated. That’s the same price as the normal 5167.

Comment

It's 10.3 mm thickness per Jen at PT with the case back on.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting for video proof of working pushers and indicators.

If all work and its truly near gen thickness, sign me up ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by FourthLetter View Post
                      Waiting for video proof of working pushers and indicators.

If all work and its truly near gen thickness, sign me up ASAP.
                      I bought it already waiting on QC.

Comment

NON-TD LINK: https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/zf...uyaoliusiguge/

ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
                        (google translate):

Every choice is an advanced courage.
                        ZF successfully climbed the peak and successfully restored the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001
                        . The time complication of the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001 is modern and international, which is more in line with the taste and needs of the younger generation.
                        [Case] ​​40.8MM The watch diameter is still made of Patek Philippe's classic stainless steel material. The rounded octagonal shell shape is just right. The shark fin design on the left side of the case is a button that can quickly adjust the central hollow hour hand back and forth. This pointer can be used to indicate the second time zone time.
                        [Dial] Black embossed dial, metal three-dimensional numerals, coated with fluorescent coating hour markers. 3. At 9 o'clock, the square day and night windows show "HOME" and "LOCAL" respectively. The blue and white colors represent night and day respectively. At 6 o'clock, there is an analog date dial.
                        [Movement] The 324 SC FUS self-winding movement function contained in the Patek Philippe 5164A-001 has been successfully realized, and the three-hand base movement is equipped with a dual time module.
                        With a casual tropical strap, it is a luxury sports watch for the younger generation.
                        Produced by ZF, must be a boutique

Based on the description, the pushers look faux and the home/local are just a 24hr indicator. The pic was probably taken at 10:10pm while it was changing.

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
                          NON-TD LINK: https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/zf...uyaoliusiguge/

ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
                          (google translate):

Every choice is an advanced courage.
                          ZF successfully climbed the peak and successfully restored the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001
                          . The time complication of the Patek Philippe Aquanaut series 5164A-001 is modern and international, which is more in line with the taste and needs of the younger generation.
                          [Case] ​​40.8MM The watch diameter is still made of Patek Philippe's classic stainless steel material. The rounded octagonal shell shape is just right. The shark fin design on the left side of the case is a button that can quickly adjust the central hollow hour hand back and forth. This pointer can be used to indicate the second time zone time.
                          [Dial] Black embossed dial, metal three-dimensional numerals, coated with fluorescent coating hour markers. 3. At 9 o'clock, the square day and night windows show "HOME" and "LOCAL" respectively. The blue and white colors represent night and day respectively. At 6 o'clock, there is an analog date dial.
                          [Movement] The 324 SC FUS self-winding movement function contained in the Patek Philippe 5164A-001 has been successfully realized, and the three-hand base movement is equipped with a dual time module.
                          With a casual tropical strap, it is a luxury sports watch for the younger generation.
                          Produced by ZF, must be a boutique

Based on the description, the pushers look faux and the home/local are just a 24hr indicator. The pic was probably taken at 10:10pm while it was changing.
                          I wonder about the thickness, Jen at PT said that they measured it without the case back on which is odd.

Comment

Im more surprised that the crown position looks alright to me. Honestly if the day night indicators work as per gen that'll be a game changer. But at 478 I don't see it happening

Comment

Just contacted toro who said both home indicators and pushers don't work as per gen.But then again toro isn't the most accurate in terms of info.

Comment

what he mesnt by “dont work per gen” so it works? just not how gen would work? is that what he meant? if that, i have no problem with that

Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post
                                Just contacted toro who said both home indicators and pushers don't work as per gen.But then again toro isn't the most accurate in terms of info.

Comment

Working...
                                X