• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Can you PM me the link to Bionone's profile, please? How do we follow up on it being ready or not as I'm looking for a proper datewheel to put in my 40th anniversary Nautilus.

Maybe you could enlighten me with some other recommendations as well if you know of other fellow members who are working on or has any date wheels for the anniversary model.

here I am ;)

We are working on the 40th anniversary DW and it is in the making.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
thanks for uploading.
that is gen or made by a professional parts maker. the finish and angle of the teeth, no overspray suggest its not hobbyist. legend do you agree?

Looking at the dw details I am inclined with you. The datewheel is exceptionally well made and not merely “custom aftermarket”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OTF_300

24/6/16
That guy is just teasing us. I'm sure his friend would be thrilled to have people buy through him, but I'm not sure if everyone is willing to spend $300 just on a DW.

$100 - $150 would've been reasonable because, for example, all date wheels from https://datewheel.info used to cost $40

Last edited:
Reactions: Redjack2k

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
That guy is just teasing us. I'm sure his friend would be thrilled to have people buy through him, but I'm not sure if everyone is willing to spend $300 just on a DW.

$100 - $150 would've been reasonable because, for example, all date wheels from https://datewheel.info used to cost $40

overlays are cheaper to make. to design, correctly make a disc then print is not cheap. whether you want to pay $100-150 or $300 is irrelevant.

don't understand why eririn is getting a hard time from people by sharing info. if he can't get anymore, he can't get anymore.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
overlays are cheaper to make. to design, correctly make a disc then print is not cheap. whether you want to pay $100-150 or $300 is irrelevant.

don't understand why eririn is getting a hard time from people by sharing info. if he can't get anymore, he can't get anymore.

he's hoarding. lol

and yes agreed with Garuda a whole well made DW pricing cannot be compared with overlay, which is cheap to make and really a PITA to install perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garuda and OTF_300

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
Got inform that DW was produced in limited quantity. So, It is expensive but the quality is undoubted, I think it is same as rolli dial. Why you guys so flurried.

Last edited:
Reactions: mega12

OTF_300

24/6/16
I have faith that good people in the community will provide us with DWs that are just as good if not better for a decent price, all we gotta do is be patient.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
This watch is so good. Have to cover the DW though haha.

089b97b55e64f38c5c5c76b73178b39f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: racingeagle

ODINDMT

29/8/15
I have faith that good people in the community will provide us with DWs that are just as good if not better for a decent price, all we gotta do is be patient.
Sadly I'm not as optimistic. The 3k has been around forever and no one bothered making a DW that would work with the movement, despite the demand.

ODINDMT

29/8/15
I can highly recommend you checking my latest thread.
I only read it after posting and there is no edit option here haha!

A salute good sir! I hope you turn in your fine work before long and offer us the option to order.

Cheers
Troy

Reactions: BIONONE