• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 3k 5711 Green?

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
In general could you please reference me links or send me at least 2 pictures show casing how 3KF is mixing parts so that I can send it to my TD to help them be aware of the issue to help out others and at the same time avoid it from happening to my order? Thanks in advance.

Who's your TD?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
In general could you please reference me links or send me at least 2 pictures show casing how 3KF is mixing parts so that I can send it to my TD to help them be aware of the issue to help out others and at the same time avoid it from happening to my order? Thanks in advance.

Here are my QC pictures accepted this week. You and your TD pay attention to the following:

- crown guard shape: \__/ instead of \_/
- non fat bracelet first link
- engraved movement (I'm not sure whether ot not the movement of my watch is engraved but I didn't want to wait longer for a third watch after having rejected the first one)
jHM2go.jpg
jHMh4k.jpg

Last edited:

LimKopi

Horology Curious
31/7/21
First post newbie here… i received 3kf green from TD earlier this week. I am confused regarding the fat vs thin first link after reading this thread yesterday … so i checked with the TD and attached pg 5 and pg 14 of this thread to TD showing the thin vs fat photos & opinions…below was the conversation (email removed, start from bottom)

TD answer:-
yes the latest version now are all with fatter endlink ,the thinner one is from old version
Me:-
So the first link and all other links for geniune green dial are “fat” compared to the genunie blue dial?

If The 3kf green which i received is correct then my bad. Pls confirm.​
you may compare with some photos from GEN watch ,the links now are fat same as the 3KF you received​

OTF_300

24/6/16
First post newbie here… i received 3kf green from TD earlier this week. I am confused regarding the fat vs thin first link after reading this thread yesterday … so i checked with the TD and attached pg 5 and pg 14 of this thread to TD showing the thin vs fat photos & opinions…below was the conversation (email removed, start from bottom)

yes the latest version now are all with fatter endlink ,the thinner one is from old version
Me:-
So the first link and all other links for geniune green dial are “fat” compared to the genunie blue dial?

If The 3kf green which i received is correct then my bad. Pls confirm.​
you may compare with some photos from GEN watch ,the links now are fat same as the 3KF you received​

Post pictures so we can see what you received, maybe even mention the TD for reference

OTF_300

24/6/16
Here are my QC pictures accepted this week. You and your TD pay attention to the following:

- crown guard shape: \__/ instead of \_/
- non fat bracelet first link
- engraved movement (I'm not sure whether ot not the movement of my watch is engraved but I didn't want to wait longer for a third watch after having rejected the first one)
jHM2go.jpg
jHMh4k.jpg

Much appreciated

LimKopi

Horology Curious
31/7/21
Post pictures so we can see what you received, maybe even mention the TD for reference

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, not sure how to attach photo from my iphone????. My green 3kf looks the same as the photo with fatter first link posted in this thread…

Unfortunately i cant find any geniune green 5711 showing the first link at the correct angle showing the actual size. Photos taken at different angles will distort the size of the first link. But mine is definitely fat compare to my friend’s rep in blue.

OTF_300

24/6/16
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, not sure how to attach photo from my iphone????. My green 3kf looks the same as the photo with fatter first link posted in this thread…

Unfortunately i cant find any geniune green 5711 showing the first link at the correct angle showing the actual size. Photos taken at different angles will distort the size of the first link. But mine is definitely fat compare to my friend’s rep in blue.

8164560-clickpix-org-sharing-images-on-the-forum

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
My TD also claimed that Patek is releasing the new 5711 models with a fat first link. I can't see that from any pictures of the gen 5711 green dial online.

The other thing I am not pleased about is that 3KF does not seen to make the 324 clone with hacking seconds. On a new release from Patek all the 324 movements have hacking seconds.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
The other thing I am not pleased about is that 3KF does not seen to make the 324 clone with hacking seconds. On a new release from Patek all the 324 movements have hacking seconds.

Both the rep (clone) and gen 324 SC movements do not hack. It is the 26-330 SC movement, replacement for the 324 SC movement, that can be hacked.

OTF_300

24/6/16
Yes, 3kf best edition gray blue v2

I legit don't get what's wrong with factories. Like literally, why make a watch worse and introduce such major flaws all of a sudden when people spark interest in buying your watches.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Great news! I found the source for this DW. I am now trying to see if i can find a safe way to deal with this china dealer. Will update when i got a solution!

Here is pic of my aftermarket dw

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Great news! I found the source for this DW. I am now trying to see if i can find a safe way to deal with this china dealer. Will update when i got a solution!

pls let us know what price you get quoted

Reactions: srhoque

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13

Well if you can speak to them ask if they can fix the font size and thickness. Because it’s a major let down.

Reactions: sunrayminor