• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 3KF V2 is here!

Venniz

26/7/20
The dial don't look like gen (the color). Well we need more pictures. Thanks dude!!

Will probably buy one, wanna know what is the difference with the 3kf v1 and v2.

Last edited:

Thejcz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/19
the white dial looks niiice !
any one knows the exact changes between 3KF v1 and v2 ?

pewpewz

Horology Curious
1/5/14
The rose gold still have "Stainless Steel" on the clasp :atwitsend:​​​​​​​

Reactions: Erinoush

Venniz

26/7/20
The dial don't look like gen (the color). Well we need more pictures. Thanks dude!!

Will probably buy one, wanna know what is the difference with the 3kf v1 and v2.

Edit: They fixed the protruding crown guard (CG) !! :vegdance:
The top is v1 and bottom v2.

ZYzplR.jpg

Last edited:

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
ppf blue dial is better than 3kf in my opinion...

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Still have the wrong sized first link, and wrong case. And they went another round with the ridiculous small datefont.... yep, pass for me

Reactions: Time bandit

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
First link is too large still, for me that’s an obvious tell. Glad to see they fixed the crown but the movement also still looks to be laster printed :(

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
+1 with previous comments.
  1. First links still large
  2. Bezel still looks thicker to me (but that can be modded like the PPF)
  3. DW font is bad (pretty bad actually). But we maybe able to put gen DW, would be rather expensive
  4. Both the PP and Geneve print on Blue dial is skewed towards the right. The white dial printing and DW looks much better though
The movement printing does look better. hard to say if it is indeed engraved (the PT lighting is pretty harsh). Overall, I would still go for the PPF and mod it to my satisfaction. The main attraction of this watch (324 Clone) still has mixed opinion - some running perfect while some others are not that lucky.

Last edited:

PINDTER

Horology Curious
30/10/19
Mexico
hi everyone, this is maybe a stupid question... is it possible to "change" just the 1st link of the 3KF (or the entire bracelet) for the PPF?

I have a v 2.0 blue PPF, and Im trying to figure out if its worth to get the 3KF (main issue: the "fat 1st link") v 2.0 or the PPF 4.0 (main issue for me: the crown), what do you think? what would you do?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
hi everyone, this is maybe a stupid question... is it possible to "change" just the 1st link of the 3KF (or the entire bracelet) for the PPF?

I have a v 2.0 blue PPF, and Im trying to figure out if its worth to get the 3KF (main issue: the "fat 1st link") v 2.0 or the PPF 4.0 (main issue for me: the crown), what do you think? what would you do?

Nope, it’s not only the first link that’s wrong, it’s also the cutout on the case.

imo the best solution is still the PF PPF hybrid, or a modded PPF

Reactions: srhoque

PINDTER

Horology Curious
30/10/19
Mexico
Nope, it’s not only the first link that’s wrong, it’s also the cutout on the case.

imo the best solution is still the PF PPF hybrid, or a modded PPF

great, ok, thanks for the answer... I was about to pull the trigger on the 3KF v2.0, but now I guess I will just lean for the ppf v4.0, but, which are the main differences between v2.0 vs v4.0 in your experience?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
The dial :)

Imo 3K is not an option, because of the obvious first link.

No 5711 is really good out the box, but do require modding.

Take a look at the PPF v4 tread, there is all the info you need

PINDTER

Horology Curious
30/10/19
Mexico
The dial :)

Imo 3K is not an option, because of the obvious first link.

No 5711 is really good out the box, but do require modding.

Take a look at the PPF v4 tread, there is all the info you need

thanks! hey, I see you are from Cancun, do you know anyone in Méxio who does this modding (specially the crown) on the PPS v4.0?