Doubt Nautilus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt Nautilus

Hi everybody, according to you is this a ppf v4? Sorry for the bad quality pic but they re a screenshot of a video

Definitely a PPF, not sure about what version it is.

Comment

DWO very thin, also hands lumes are fat

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbowkin View Post
        DWO very thin, also hands lumes are fat
        So what v do you think is it?

Comment

Looks to be a 3K or Mkf but if you can share the video I’ll double check.

This are the only two who came with this type of dial and color on the 5711
          A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Don't think ppf ever released a pre 2019 nautilus without boxed logo

Strangely enough this one seem to have a fat bezel like ppf, but I don't think it's a ppf. Lume is also very white so I'm curious

Comment

Unfortunately I can’t post the video. Don’t know if buy it or not.... is from a facebook dealer

Comment

I just compared it to a GRF from PureTime's website, pretty damn close. Still searching for more matches.

Comment

Very poor image quality - I would refrain from dealing with him/her at the first place or request better pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Ludovicoalexander View Post
                    Unfortunately I can’t post the video. Don’t know if buy it or not.... is from a facebook dealer
                    Why would you buy from a Facebook dealer that you don't know whether they can be trusted when you have reliable trusted dealers here that will deliver what you order every time?

Comment

Jost because he lives near me and I can buy it by person. But I think I’m gonna buy it from a TD.

Comment

Working...
                      X