• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pictures Review? Nautilus 5711/1A PPF

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Hello Everyone,

After browsing the forum for years, I finally decided to order a few reps. One of the watches I ordered was the Nautilus 5711/1A v4 by PPF. I just received these QC Pictures to approve, and I have no idea what I should be looking for. Can someone give me some tips and their opinion on whether I should approve the QC pics? Is there anything that you see that I should point out?

Pictures removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
You can’t do this here mate.

Moderators will just remove the pictures.

QC pictures are for you. The thinking behind it is that if a thousand people critique them someone is bound to see flaws so TD’s would never sell anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Well everyone was new to buying reps at one point. This is suppose to be a forum for exchanging information and learning about the subject . I don't understand why a person new to buying reps can't get an opinion from other members with more experience on what to look for in QC pictures. That defeats the purpose of having a forum to discuss it in the first place.

Reactions: mojotime

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Is there any member here who can critique my QC pictures in private? I can pay you.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Your watch has two flaws that all PPF Nautilus have, the wide bezel and protruding crown. Accept the watch and remove your pictures before a moderator makes the rest of your day an unpleasant one. BTW, no charge. All the best.

Reactions: Hertzen

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
That defeats the purpose of having a forum to discuss it in the first place.

Not really - this discussion is about why you aren't allowed to post QC pics - so you've learned something from it. :)

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Thanks for the info. Who does the best mods? I definitely want to have that done as soon as I receive my watch. Lol

I don't know who the best Nautilus modder is, especially for the PPF reps, but have a look at the pictures over here and there.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Well everyone was new to buying reps at one point. This is suppose to be a forum for exchanging information and learning about the subject . I don't understand why a person new to buying reps can't get an opinion from other members with more experience on what to look for in QC pictures. That defeats the purpose of having a forum to discuss it in the first place.

Well instead of asking to be spoon feed every bit of information, you could take the time to actually do a bit of reading yourself. There have been several reviews on this particular model, and those reviews will answer all your questions, and give you some knowledge about the model.

that’s the purpose of the forum, educate yourself, instead of coming here with an attitude and expecting other people to do the work for you....

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Well instead of asking to be spoon feed every bit of information, you could take the time to actually do a bit of reading yourself. There have been several reviews on this particular model, and those reviews will answer all your questions, and give you some knowledge about the model.

that’s the purpose of the forum, educate yourself, instead of coming here with an attitude and expecting other people to do the work for you....

First of all... I never came on here with an attitude nor did I expect YOU or anyone else to do shit for me. Let's be very clear! I asked for an opinion. You can miss me with all of that extra shit because like I said ... Everyone was new to replicas at some point... Including you!

It doesn't matter if I research or not.. there was always a chance that I could've missed something! That's why I asked people who were more familiar with the subject. That's what you do when you're learning! If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation then save your comment.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
First of all... I never came on here with an attitude nor did I expect YOU or anyone else to do shit for me. Let's be very clear! I asked for an opinion. You can miss me with all of that extra shit because like I said ... Everyone was new to replicas at some point... Including you!

It doesn't matter if I research or not.. there was always a chance that I could've missed something! That's why I asked people who were more familiar with the subject. That's what you do when you're learning! If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation then save your comment.

simply use 1% of your capability to act according your decency and then follow up by using another percent of your cognitive ability to read and comprehend along the lines of rationality while reading the forum rules.

If you are not abled to do so - stop crying like a teenager during puberty. You clearly asked for something so you expected - opposite to what you just wrote in that very sentence.

You said you browsed the forum for years and came up with such a lazy post followed by an attitude which you denied in the same post you exposed it... Man what is happening?

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
simply use 1% of your capability to act according your decency and then follow up by using another percent of your cognitive ability to read and comprehend along the lines of rationality while reading the forum rules.

If you are not abled to do so - stop crying like a teenager during puberty. You clearly asked for something so you expected - opposite to what you just wrote in that very sentence.

You said you browsed the forum for years and came up with such a lazy post followed by an attitude which you denied in the same post you exposed it... Man what is happening?

You read but you don't comprehend. Clearly I didn't have an attitude in my initial post...genius!
I see you weirdos get a kick out of trying to gang up on a newbie who asked a simple question. Instead of using a thousand words to say absolutely nothing... Why don't you find something productive to do with your time, sugar titts!

I don't give a damn if you thought my post was lazy. I don't recall ever ask for you opinion on my posts nor did I ask you for instructions. Again, if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then leave it on the playground sweetie!

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Let me quote you her: “You browsed the forum for years, you did your research, yet you have no idea what to look for..“

So after all this reading, you still didn’t have a clue.... I guess you’re just slightly retarded then? Well bless you kid, you probably had a difficult life.
ZL4cSs.png

Last edited:

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Let me quote you her: “You browsed the forum for years, you did your research, yet you have no idea what to look for..“

So after all this reading, you still didn’t have a clue.... I guess you’re just slightly retarded then? Well bless you kid, you probably had a difficult life.
ZL4cSs.png

Your mother should've swallowed! Assholes like you are the reason why newbies refrain from posting. And sweetie I said I browsed for years... That means my browsing covered a variety of different watches and subjects. That's neither here nor there though .. But how about we compare bank accounts and so we can see who is retarded and who really had a difficult life! Because I'm sure you don't have more money than me. Unlike you... I can actually afford to buy the watch.

Now run your fat sloppy ass back to your den of filth , cock sucker! I'm done with you and this subject.

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Your mother should've swallowed! Assholes like you are the reason why newbies refrain from posting. And sweetie I said I browsed for years... That means my browsing covered a variety of different watches and subjects. That's neither here nor there though .. But how about we compare bank accounts and so we can see who is retarded and who really had a difficult life! Because I'm sure you don't have more money than me. Unlike you... I can actually afford to buy one. ????

Now run your fat sloppy ass back to your den of filth , cock sucker! I'm done with you and this subject.

“I’m sure you don’t have more money than me”.... Oh cupcake, you just proved my point perfectly :picard:

Now how about you find the door....

Koined

Horology Curious
31/8/20
“I’m sure you don’t have more money than me”.... Oh cupcake, you just proved my point perfectly :picard:

Now how about you find the door....

Awwwe.... you didn't want to show and prove? I was looking forward to embarrassing the forum's mouthy little cock sucker. See the difference between me and you is that I can actually back up everything that I say.... you on the other hand... are just some random prick posting on a forum with lint in his pockets and past due bills flooding your mailbox. I'm winning in real life. I don't need people on a forum to validate my existence! Now fuck off