A very rare Patek, is it gen or rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joannestiers View Post

Thank you. I did not paid for the item, I just want to find some advises here first. Also contact the seller and cancel the order and he agreed.
    Did you report it to eBay?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I heard the Stern family commissioned one of only one of this reference.

Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

You're clearly the only person that bothers to read my posts (and that includes me)!!!!!
        Oh Ginger baby of course we read your posts!
        If we don';t how the hell will we ever find a decent reason to cast you into the vale of darkness?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I just don't get it. OP, you are either trolling, or you don't care about money at all, or both.

I consider myself kind of affluent and I can't imagine myself buying something for $2k without at least looking on what I am buying.

And you clearly did not do it, because if you did, you'd see that gen's price is like $1M and it's not that easy to buy even if you are willing to do it.

Sorry, don't believe in stories like that at all.

Updated: looks like I'm the stupid one here, missed the last post from OP.
          Last edited by Hertzen; 28-06-20, 16:54.

Comment

Just fyi, here in Germany it is common legal practice, that if you buy something considered to be real, and it turns out to be a fake, you have the right on insisting to get the real thing, as auctions for fakes are illegal, so it is automatically implied that the auction is about the real thing. And the high bidder has the right to insist on delivery. Can turn out very expensive for the seller, even if he didnt know it is a fake.

Comment

Wow that looks quite incredible... surprised that didn’t get flagged the day of

Comment

Working...
              X