• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

Ge0_Ge

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20

Got this on order . Looking forward to it arriving!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12

Seeing some of these pictures really make me regret not getting the blue dial. I went with white but it’s been sitting at the DHL shipping center for two weeks. Hope it gets across the pond soon!

I used to feel the same, but the white dial is so dynamic and changing in every lighting condition.

They nailed it !

timh

Horology Curious
25/6/15
Just got my QC pics from puretime! Is it just me or does the 12 o clock marker isn't straight, seems like a common problem comparing it to other QC pics. Also the amplitude seems a bit on the low side, does that get better when it's more wound up?

brDVW.jpg

b8gkP.jpg

Last edited:

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Just got my QC pics from puretime! Is it just me or does the 12 o clock marker isn't straight, seems like a common problem comparing it to other QC pics. Also the amplitude seems a bit on the low side, does that get better when it's more wound up?

brDVW.jpg

b8gkP.jpg

Crystal clear: reject that watch.

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
Mine just arrived today, looks fantastic and extremely light, was little surprised by it.

OgEyi0V.jpg

Kitaro

5/12/19
I received mine (blue dial)yesterday and must agree with rain111, it looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Kitaro

5/12/19
I received mine (blue dial)yesterday and must agree with rain111, it looks awesome

Sent from the RWI App

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
Kitaro Thank you for those incredibly good photos. They really show the beautiful subtle nuance of the dial color in different lighting. I think I'll have to buy one of these as well!

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
any sense of if PPF will b updating the ROSE GOLD anytime soon?

id hate 2 pull the trigger on 1 and then 4 it 2 b updated shortly after.

Max23

9/3/20
I also have the same question. It would be great if PPF would release an update soon to avoid to invest some cash for an old model. puretime, do you have any info about that?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I also have the same question. It would be great if PPF would release an update soon to avoid to invest some cash for an old model. puretime, do you have any info about that?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

PPF rose gold dial is very bad