X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurofan85 View Post
    V3 RG looks pretty good in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s by far the best 5711r to date and by a very long way. This is miles ahead of the PF version!! Dial looks a little light, but that could just be the lighting!

DC

Comment

I agree the 5711R from PPF looks amazing. The one thing that always stops me from the gold versions is the weight difference between gold and steel. If only they could make it out of something heavier and then gold plate it.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
        I agree the 5711R from PPF looks amazing. The one thing that always stops me from the gold versions is the weight difference between gold and steel. If only they could make it out of something heavier and then gold plate it.
        had both versions in gold PF and PPF. The PPF version is even lighter than the PF version.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

had both versions in gold PF and PPF. The PPF version is even lighter than the PF version.
          Yeah but the dial colour on the PF is miles off, way too brown!!

DC

Comment

I'll stick to stainless

Comment

I've just unboxed the V3 from puretime and everything seems ok except for a huge problem, I can't change the date forward or back (apart from when I move the hands forward to the next date)
              What should I do?
              Last edited by Mello; 26-01-20, 11:55.

Comment

are you sure you are not changing the date in the "critical time zone" ?. Between six in the evening and six in the morning. in this critical timezone the movement is preparing / finishing the date change.

if you are, a watchmaker is required.

Comment

Originally posted by stanevo6 View Post
                  are you sure you are not changing the date in the "critical time zone" ?. Between six in the evening and six in the morning. in this critical timezone the movement is preparing / finishing the date change.

if you are, a watchmaker is required.
                  No, I unboxed it at around 9-10am

Comment

OK, so not in the "critical date change time zone" ( made that term up myself hahahaha) Than, do not force anything and seek a watch smith who is happy to work on reps. Never go to an AD!!

ps. sending the watch back to the TD is no option in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello View Post

No, I unboxed it at around 9-10am
                      Haha wait wait a second here. Do you mean it was around 9 to 10am in the morning literally? Like you looked at the time on your phone and it was around 9 to 10am when you opened the package?

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post

Haha wait wait a second here. Do you mean it was around 9 to 10am in the morning literally? Like you looked at the time on your phone and it was around 9 to 10am when you opened the package?
                        Haha no, not literally. That'd be funny, but unfortunately it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello View Post

Haha no, not literally. That'd be funny, but unfortunately it's not.
                          Lol that would be funny. I recommend what the pervious post said about taking it to a watch repair man to get it looked at.

Comment

Comment

I wish I could post the video I was sent

Comment

Originally posted by eurofan85 View Post
                                I wish I could post the video I was sent

You can upload to googledrive

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X