• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PPF Nautilus V3

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
No, I just guessed that if they asked to wait until a new stock arrives, that should be another version, but maybe it will just come with the same misaligned dial again...

You can hope for the best, but in this game unfortunately a new batch does not necessarily mean less flaws :/

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
A watch shop in Futian Shenzhen believes he can get the new V3 for 3500 CNY. I will go visit the shop tomorrow and see, he said I can have it on Sunday. I have never dealt with him, a friend of mines has used him before. He currently stocks the v2, so hopefully its not false

Last edited:

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
Looks as though the new V3 ships out from factory tomorrow to the market. Ive been at the Shenzhen watch marlets all day and a few people have said it arrives tomorrow. Keep an eye out, my chinese is limited though lol

otabaru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
You can hope for the best, but in this game unfortunately a new batch does not necessarily mean less flaws :/

Thanks, I ' m aware of that...
Since the first white dials looked nice on many forums, I guess that a full second batch came out of PPF with the dials misaligned or maybe it´s just some leftovers that the TD´s are trying to push to clients. Many people buy as a present and don´t have any idea about the diferences from a gen watch.

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
UmHrX.jpg
Um3Lc.jpg

My V3 arrived today .. I am not sure what the TDs are selling for as I basically got mine from the Factory through a contact I met the other day as I am living in Shenzhen China for a bit however, id expect them to be the same price given what I paid though. The factory is shipping out to TDs today from what I was told. Anyways lovely watch the dates on my look really good for every day the dial is a pinch too far to the left if ill complain, easy fix though. Anyways enjoy and hopefully they will be on available soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mello and vcappp

otabaru

7/3/18
UmHrX.jpg
Um3Lc.jpg

My V3 arrived today .. I am not sure what the TDs are selling for as I basically got mine from the Factory through a contact I met the other day as I am living in Shenzhen China for a bit however, id expect them to be the same price given what I paid though. The factory is shipping out to TDs today from what I was told. Anyways lovely watch the dates on my look really good for every day the dial is a pinch too far to the left if ill complain, easy fix though. Anyways enjoy and hopefully they will be on available soon.

Was it a white dial v3?

Sent from the RWI App

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
otabaru the V3 seems to come in all the colours as that advertisment I posted below the images. This was sent to me. Yes I ordered the white version. I QC all colours first and like the white one the best

Mike-Y1994

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/12/19
Looks as though the new V3 ships out from factory tomorrow to the market. Ive been at the Shenzhen watch marlets all day and a few people have said it arrives tomorrow. Keep an eye out, my chinese is limited though lol

Hey :) is it possible that i can get in touch with your TD? i would also like to purchase the v3.

otabaru

7/3/18
otabaru the V3 seems to come in all the colours as that advertisment I posted below the images. This was sent to me. Yes I ordered the white version. I QC all colours first and like the white one the best

Thanks!
I didn't see your pictures first, now I can see that it is indeed a beautiful white dial and when you mentioned "a pinch too far to the left" that is barely noticeable, my QC´s where miles far to the right...
Tomorrow I will email the TD and show that brochure picture to ask for a V3 white dial...

Reactions: Mello and vcappp

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Very interesting. Do you know what is the difference between this V3 and the previous model? How can someone tell that it's a v3 and not a v1? Thank you

If I got the video right it should be the movement but that's not super specific.

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
Lol in the video he is shaking it quite hard, im assuming something to do with better shake resistance. China is so good for funny english

Reactions: Mello

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia

PPF - Once again setting the bar, PPFV3 makes the best.

Destroys all replicas, 震撼来袭 he typed it wrong. It actually is an idiom for "SUPER SHOCKING". All new upgrade PP324s.

Current body/ movement, removes the previous platform's sickness/ issues, current body/movement is more stable. 真 can mean true, serious, real, accurate. But i guess in this context it means more accurate, less likely to lose time.

Last one is translated well.

FYI, I speak Mandarin, English, Korean and Indonesian. :)

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
As always, much better to look at it here :

0:00 to 0:20 he is saying this is the new v3 blue face, using video to show you guys the new v3.
0:20 to 0:25 nothing much has changed, usual box and usual papers which i will not open to show you guys.
0:27 to 0:33 I'll pick it up now and show you, currently on the market, ppf is the best
0:33 to 0:41 the case and the strap is the best and no1. including the clasp.
0:43 to 0:50 the movement/ gentleness? of the strap is quite okay as well. thickness of the watch as well is okay. as well as strap thickness.
0:50 to 0:57 the clasp is done very well. if PPF is second in the market, no one will dare to say I AM the best. (aka he is trying to say PPF is the best in the market, second to none.)
1:00 to 1:07 lets open the strap, lock it back on, even the sound of the lock is amazing.
1:09 to 1:14 even the clasp holder has been done quite "deep?" previous v1 the screw here comes out easily.
1:15 to 1:19 v2 and v3 does not have this issue and has been fixed. will not have this easy issue.
1:25 to 1:36 the biggest change in v3 is the heart of the watch aka movement. we've used the original design 5711 movement and modified it to suit.
1:37 to 1:44 he is saying something about previously how it was jst a plate that was stuck on to the movement?? from this angle you can see very clearly that this v3 is a whole piece.
1:44 to 1:59 unlike preiovusly when it was covered with a very 'thin' piece? now is all one piece. we asked the previous factory to make it. to modify to look exactly like genuine.
1:59 to 2:16 somethign about the right piece and the left piece which has been modified to be in the right place. to look like genuine to be in the right direction.
2:16 to 2:28 the colour of the jewel is also very close to genuine and deeper. including the indents/ lacerations on the metal is also done very close to look like genuine
2:28 to 2:48 he is saying something regards to the spring being abit further than the gen. the gen is alittle higher to the top? he is saying the gen has something there that the v3 does not. v2 has that.
2:48 to 3:06 the other good fix is that in v3 the jewel in this spring is 3pointed? looks more similar to gen than v2. this point is done better.
3:14 to 3:26 another good point is the noise that is made by the movement is not as noisy but spins alittle quicker. the metal plate spins quicker and more smoother. i will spin for you to see.
3:33 to 3:48 this noise can be accepted. if you dont like this noise, you can still modify and fix it in the future to make it a softer noise.
4min onwards he is showing you the difference in which we talked about that he removed from v3 and v2 vs genuine how the genuine has some holes in the movement that v3 does not. he is saying the part where the holes are that the v3 is lacking and is not as accurate. the gear that he is pointing at is hidden on the v3 but shown in genuine. and it's closer to the centre of the movement on v3 vs the genuine which is further away. he is saying v2 word on the movement is not as good as v3, now v3 has better wording printing on the movements.

conclusion is that the movement is updated on the jewel colours, plate, spring, noise of the metal, engraving on the movement, word engraving on the movement.

after that he talked about another factory 3k? which make a similar 332 movement and he wants to take to compare. the first generation is printed instead of engraved? but the noise is abit more louder on that movement. he is saying that the watch case is better/closer to the genuine? so he wants to take and compare. if he fixes some of the issue/ noise, i will take it and make some watches? - I don't quite understand this part, his accent got alittle stronger.

Pardon my english in this post, I am trying to direct translate and make proper sentences that is tangible for forum members. it's alittle tougher than I thought. HAHAHAA

Please note that I am an absolute noob in terms of 5711, movements and PP. I have just recently looked into PP threads and researched on 5711s. So if I don't connect the dots after translating his video, I apologise!

Someone will better connect the dots with my translation !! Hehe.

Last edited: