• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
where? please sum it here

It's actually a really easy search to do, it's even in this own thread a few pages ago, what's the point of always repeating the same stuff over and over again ? This is a forum, we might as well have a mailing list and be done with it if nobody bother doing the proper research no ?

ciceroyeah

Renowned Member
8/8/13
I'd sworn off reps forever, but this amazing movement has single-handedly rekindled my interest in Patek reps. It's a game-changer and also gives me the faint hope we might some day see a replica pp 28-255/ ap 2121 (which is a far more versatile movement as rep makers could put them into the original Royal Oak 5402, any rep 15202, the Nautilus 3700, the Vacheron 222, along with Jules Audemars, Calatrava, Patrimony and other ultra-thin models).

Visually it is by far the closest in-house movement rep I've seen other than Rolex movements, but it is a far more beautiful and impressive movement than any Rolex. I'd love to see a watchmaker disassemble it and do a review and comparison to gen.

Really beautifully done... anyone could be proud to wear this except for the yellow paint where the engraving should be.

If rep factories can put these engravings on a decorated miyota, wherefore the finishing touch on an otherwise fully-replicated 324? It's hard to believe that they would invest the money and effort into repping a functional and otherwise visually identical ultra-high-end movement, only to be unable to adequately engrave some decorative text onto the bridges, as some other members have argued.

Any predictions as to when a v2 with engravings might drop?

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
just to increase the excitement .... the 324 caliber is the base for some interesting references,,
eT053.jpg

Man, do you think 3K will be able to replicate properly Patek Philippe Worldtimer?

thanks in advance

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Man, do you think 3K will be able to replicate properly Patek Philippe Worldtimer?

thanks in advance

The clone 324 SC movement is still in it's infancy and has a bright future with many possible variations IMO. Its just a matter of the demand for any Patek Philippe model that uses the 324 SC movement for 3KF to acquire the appropriate module and replicate it. Easier said than done but it can be done. So, if there is a demand for the Patek Philippe World Timer, it can happen.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Hey guys, for you who have this cloned movement on your watch, how accurate has it been so far? Mine is running around +15 - 25s per day and thought it could do better than that with a service.

hahamen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Hey guys, for you who have this cloned movement on your watch, how accurate has it been so far? Mine is running around +15 - 25s per day and thought it could do better than that with a service.

Mine is running pretty good, watch is a month old, +1s-2s per day

hahamen

13/2/18
I guess putting it in my box and wearing in a rotation have made it less accurate than constantly wearing on wrist.

I don't get to wear it ever since I received mine, I am not allowed to go out due to lockdown in my country :(

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Good to hear that a lot of people are confirming their movement is running strong, though it is still too early right now to tell its longevity. But I guess that gives people who are mounting gen hands to the clone movement more confidence.

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Good to hear that a lot of people are confirming their movement is running strong, though it is still too early right now to tell its longevity. But I guess that gives people who are mounting gen hands to the clone movement more confidence.

I’ve noticed the same, where I’m losing about 15-20 seconds a day with mine. Had it for around ~3 months. Think a service could help too but I’m glad others are not having similar issues. Is there someone on the forum that can do that or are you planning on doing it locally?

mayflower

Known Member
30/9/15
Has anybody tried using genuine hands in the clone movement? Is it non hacking like the genuine 324?

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Has anybody tried using genuine hands in the clone movement? Is it non hacking like the genuine 324?

There are some people in Europe building them right now. They will let us know when finished. It is non hacking, however, the date doesn't jump like the gen but change gradually like on the miyota

jaywatchman

31/7/20
Anyone got any insider knowledge when the Caliber 324 super clone will find its way into a ZF aquanaut - preferably engraved haha.
Is within the year a realistic timeframe?