• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep or gen 5711 blue

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Never mind! He deleted all the PPF pics ahahaha I bet he was ashamed to be called out

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

God I love this community. Where people here can not only identify a fake, but also what factory it came from. Pure awsome. :punk:

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Never mind! He deleted all the PPF pics ahahaha I bet he was ashamed to be called out

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Should ask under another pic where the PPF is gone? ;)

Akra

11/1/17
I can’t, I was blocked after I posted PPF last week...

I believe he also made his account private for a while. But now it seems like it's public again.

upload

I wonder if someone could ask for a nice movement shot of that calatrava ;)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

I'd say it's more likely he's on here, reading this thread. Fuck it, good luck to him - if he can make a few quid and it doesn't hurt anyone, he should crack on.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
This kind of fake flexing will harm his self more than anyone else long term. In the first place is the question - why?

And then occurs the next one - why the hell do you tag patek on your pictures of a rep...

...that scream for instant gratification is so loud i cant even see a thing on his pictures.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I believe he also made his account private for a while. But now it seems like it's public again.

upload

I wonder if someone could ask for a nice movement shot of that calatrava ;)

calatrava with fake printed croco skin ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk