• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek 5168g Aquanaut Franken

soni04al

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/16
HI all,

Great review, that I now have managed to follow. Im a total noob with watch movements, but with some guides from youtube and the information from @majawilliams0308 I have managed to create this watch as well with a genuine dial. It took me 3 months before the dial was on sale on Chrono24, but then I got it and started the process.

So just to confirm, this is a really good update, but also an investment.

Genuine Dial = 2000K US

My next move is to consider buying a genuine strap and whatever else that I can find for a 5168G.

Good luck to the next following this upgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/aeNbnkz

Last edited:

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
HI all,

Great review, that I now have managed to follow. Im a total noob with watch movements, but with some guides from youtube and the information from @majawilliams0308 I have managed to create this watch as well with a genuine dial. It took me 3 months before the dial was on sale on Chrono24, but then I got it and started the process.

So just to confirm, this is a really good update, but also an investment.

Genuine Dial = 2000K US

My next move is to consider buying a genuine strap and whatever else that I can find for a 5168G.

Good luck to the next following this upgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/aeNbnkz

Thanks for sharing, that comparison picture exemplifies how rep doesn’t even hold a light to the genuine.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Thank you! I have little children, so I don't have time to invest in many time consuming hobbies. It's fun to check ebay or chrono24 for a couple minutes when I have a moment or two to myself. Hence.... buying dials when they come up.

mate this looks so gen now... unbelieveable!