Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Just so this.
    Same size. Wonder what movement they will use?

https://www.intime04.co/patek-philippe/6080-patek-philippe-nautilus-super-replication-by-ppf-maker.html
    ​​​​​​​

Yeah I saw this. It looks good! Interested to see the dial - that's the real truth time. IF they nail the dial and lume color, we could have the nautilus we've been hoping for.

Comment

Just saw this while browsing the interwebs and from what I can see it does look promising. The case thickness is pretty much identical to the gen. If they nail the dial and the date font we might have a winner here. Wondering when it'll be released though.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartyPants View Post
        Just saw this while browsing the interwebs and from what I can see it does look promising. The case thickness is pretty much identical to the gen. If they nail the dial and the date font we might have a winner here. Wondering when it'll be released though.
        PPF not PF
        Look like new maker let’s see first which movement, and how Dial close to Gen Sample...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

horny expecting tis

Comment

More players the merrier...dial is the key...dw we can get done eventually like we have via the generous guys doing the current dw mod.

Comment

This is big news. Might be worth holding out until this comes out. As everyone mentioned, if they nail the dial and DWO, then we have a winner here. Heck, they can charge $500+ and I'd buy it.

Comment

Dial and hands are the most important part atleast from my own behalf i will buy it if they charge 600 bucks for really good one that does look noice out of the box.

Comment

Ppf is that a different maker to pf?

Comment

They are chinese reppers ..... so we can expect around 550 bucks and some annoying flaw.

Bur, frankly speaking I'm excited to see this new thing.

Comment

Blue correct dial not easy color, I wish they make miracle , plllz do it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

PPF= Patek Philippe Factory I guess. This could mean they only focus on Pateks.
                          WTB: JF AP Diver parts: White Miyota datewheel, white face and diver’s ring. PM me if you have one.

Comment

hello sexy - surprise us with a decent dial and DW please

Comment

Originally posted by roadtofreedom View Post
                              They are chinese reppers ..... so we can expect around 550 bucks and some annoying flaw.

Bur, frankly speaking I'm excited to see this new thing.
                              That sounds very familiar It'll probably be the almost perfect Nautilus rep with a single flaw no one can fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X