• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JJF pp 5711 (40 anniversary) v2

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
As I've mentioned before, there will be different types of nautilus release in the rep market in the near future
IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

it's a decent rep, but don't bother asking about the thickness lol

Reactions: s88unny

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Reactions: vcappp

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I think its thinner than 10mm, but we will never know unless someone buys it

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
Seems like the prominent bands in the dial are too fat. And the embossed anniversary script looks too tall and thin, and ends up too close to the top and bottom of the bands.

Having said that, it's not a bad effort from JJF. Better than their regular blue dial, I'd say.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Dont know.why they make this version... Gen is gold!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

iskillio

12/9/14
It cracks me up how uneducated some of the rep community is. No wonder you aren't sure if you can pull off a certain watch. You don't even know any of the details of the real one.

To the person above, the Gen is NOT gold. The Gen is PLATINUM hence the diamond at 6 o'clock like on all PLATINUM Pateks. The anniversary edition is also larger diameter than the regular 5711.

The Nautilus chronograph anniversary edition is White Gold.

If you're going to talk about something please be educated on it, so you don't spread misinformation. Big problem in the world today.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Such a beautiful watch, just the right amount of baller but still remains elegant.

If I won the lottery this would be one of the first things I’d buy.

Great thing about this rep is the chance of running into someone that’s even seen the gen let alone wearing one is slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Great thing about this rep is the chance of running into someone that’s even seen the gen let alone wearing one is slim.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don’t need to run into someone who own or seen gen. They are many people who know shitload about PP watches and most don’t own SS Nautilus or Nautilus 40th Anniversary but they know specs and all the details.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
What is better (from the pics), this or the PF? taking into account that they do not rep the same Nautilus model.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
you don’t need to run into someone who own or seen gen. They are many people who know shitload about PP watches and most don’t own SS Nautilus or Nautilus 40th Anniversary but they know specs and all the details.

Totally agree with you, as I am one of the many people that don't own a gen or rep of the SS Nautilus or Nautilus 40th Anniversary models. I am quite familiar with the specs of the gen SS Nautilus 5711 as well as the specs of the better 5711 rep models. I'm still waiting for a good rep 5711, which is soon to come.

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
Don't fall for marketing speak - it's definitely rounded down to 9mm. Decorative plates added to the movement mean it's actually going to be more like around 9.5mm (just like all the other JJF models).