• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any news on the V6 nautilus?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Funtimezz

18/1/16
lol just need to find a good looking datewheel to swap with...hour marker realignments are very much doable.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
There was a post on Watchbus on new releases for 2018 and one of them was the AP clone movement from JF, so maybe that's why they have gone silent...and on Patek the void left by V6F has been filled by other factories such as PF or MP...hardly a quiet rep market

Clone AP movement?! Wow. Is this an actual thing or more like wishful thinking?

Regarding the Patek, I couldn’t wait any longer and ended up ordering a PF this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Clone AP movement?! Wow. Is this an actual thing or more like wishful thinking?

Regarding the Patek, I couldn’t wait any longer and ended up ordering a PF this morning.

There was a post here in the forum with a quote in chinese copied and pasted straight from watchbus with this piece of info

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Angus says they are still working on V6F Nautilus.
it’s been almost 2 years since announcement.
Im not waiting for it anymore. There are so many other watches that I want.

Reactions: Slowlex

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
What was the general verdict on the old v6f I know it had nice date font, was the rest of it rubbish?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Wrong dial pattern was pressed rather than sharply engraved...

BIONONE

28/4/17
And the bracelet was wrong detached to the case. There was a pin in the first link and then the endlink was too fat and sat too high on the case... oh and it wasnt gen thickness

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
And the bracelet was wrong detached to the case. There was a pin in the first link and then the endlink was too fat and sat too high on the case... oh and it wasnt gen thickness

Haha, in other words rubbish then

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
If KMF or ZF release thin Nautilus with accurate date font it will be game over for V6f.
They will loose a lot of profit. It’s all depends who release accurate version first.
also If any small part gets broken in v6f we would have to buy a new movement or a new watch depending on the price difference and also it depends on how greedy is v6f factory.

Reactions: corleone911

BIONONE

28/4/17
They need to follow up the game - i agree on that for sure.

ZF released a very good looking 9015 but if the 324 SC will look nearly the same the majority wont see the reason why they should spend top dollar on 1-0,5mm less caseback hehe

Bendori

2/5/16
They need to follow up the game - i agree on that for sure.

ZF released a very good looking 9015 but if the 324 SC will look nearly the same the majority wont see the reason why they should spend top dollar on 1-0,5mm less caseback hehe

NO BIONONE NO!! It's all about PERFECTION!! and staring at the movement for HOURS!! hehe...

Bendori

2/5/16
If KMF or ZF release thin Nautilus with accurate date font it will be game over for V6f.
They will loose a lot of profit. It’s all depends who release accurate version first.
also If any small part gets broken in v6f we would have to buy a new movement or a new watch depending on the price difference and also it depends on how greedy is v6f factory.

Come on. Don't tell me you wouldn't kill to have a 1:1 movement and stare at it for hours....

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
Give me PF Nautilus with correct date font and straight hours markers AND I’M DONE!
But this can be achieved ish. I sent mine to Spongbob for markers realignment and the DW project installation. Thing is PF blue is still looks different from gen. And gen dials (if available) will cost more than my car :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk