• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3KF Blue 5711 have arrived! Here are some pics!

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Hey Guys, it arrived in a carboard box with a Styrofoam box and bubble wrap and Ziploc bag. So far, I love it to death! I feel like they took care of alot of stuff we complain about, and comparing it to the gen in this video, I feel it is very gen looking, https://youtu.be/faTFFSsOJ7o

Sizing the bracelet was easy but I did not expect this rod in sleeve system and almost lost a sleeve. I am very impressed with the level of precision that went into this watch. I tested the waterproofness by washing it with soap and water and putting it in a sink full of sudsy water, and the next day I showered with it.

There were some sharp edges of the bracelet that was a bit less than fully comfortable, but I took care of that with some 2000 grip sandpaper.

This watch is SO THIN it is amazing! and compared to quartz clock on my wall, it is keeping excellent time!

even if the movement breaks tomorrow, it was still a good buy for the precision of case and bracelet alone, my god, 600 bucks- ish, can NEVER buy anything like this in the gen market. I do see some flaws of course, but I am happy with it even if! :)

Also, just saying: I ordered the blue because the green just isn't me, I have a homage in green and it just didn't go with my clothes except for my green pants. the blue goes better imho.
j4poW5.jpg
j4pixp.jpg
j4pWIi.jpg
j4paXb.jpg
j4pY22.jpg
j4pIft.jpg
j4pynE.jpg
j4pqQF.jpg
j4p1un.jpg
j4p8dY.jpg
j4pnj3.jpg
j4prJD.jpg
j4pBWk.jpg
j4pQlo.jpg
j4plfJ.jpg
j4pC2P.jpg
j4pP6W.jpg
j4pTuS.jpg
j4pdjQ.jpg
j4pkOL.jpg
j4pwdR.jpg
j4p4J8.jpg
j4pulv.jpg
j4psaK.jpg

Last edited:

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Hi mate, it is amazing.... is this the "famous" upgraded version (a v 2.1?) with improvement to dial, date and mov? (There is a thread about the arg)

I am waiting to receive QC after CNY....

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Looks amazing
any chance you take a straight shot under direct sunlight?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hi mate, it is amazing.... is this the "famous" upgraded version (a v 2.1?) with improvement to dial, date and mov? (There is a thread about the arg)

I don’t think it is. Doesn’t the new upgraded v2 have a gen like (or closer) DW? This one is similar to the v1 and v2 (I have a v2 in RG and it is very similar, not to say exactly the same)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I don’t think it is. Doesn’t the new upgraded v2 have a gen like (or closer) DW? This one is similar to the v1 and v2 (I have a v2 in RG and it is very similar, not to say exactly the same)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DW font size got a bit bigger, but IMHO still looks pretty awful, e.g font style is wrong. Hence why I'm getting Legend to build me one.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Deadpool

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17

The date font does looks thicker than the v2 I bought m2m recently.