• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM000 XF old VS new

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hazing ! Thanks for the kind words. I try to periodically give some information, I'm glad that it is in demand by someone.
By the way, can you share the full spec of your build? I realized that there are parts of the noob, but I didn't understand where the rest came from.

Yeah sure.

Well as I mentioned when I started this build there was nothing close to it available and I had an opportunity to get a dial hands and case back.

Originally I thought the seller had some gen parts but I guess they didn't.

I bought the dial, hands and case back and like between when it was shipped and when the parts arrived is when the 000 was announced. I really lost my motivation for the build at thst point so just grabbed a 6497 and put it together with a shitty case I grabbed off Erick. It didn't have the crown guard so I just ordered an aftermarket on off wso.

It's pretty shitty and needed to be modified a lot to work. I asked Andrew at TT to try and get me a noob CG. If he does, I'll toss this into a decent mid case.

This one is all banged up, the crystal is scratched and dinged, the case is rough but I actually liked that look.
2dfd3ffc8311f27ac06320e13a857ae1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KOT1917

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hello my afficionados, yesterday I ordered a Pam000. Supposedly XF manufactured according to Trusty.

I am curious and will send you the matching photos. I’m curious what you think.

Had a noob Pam177 Titan 6 years ago, unfortunately sold it. Who wants to sell one, please get in touch with me :)

Neo1979

Certified
8/6/16
Good morning. :)

Just ordered an XF 000.

Could anyone please confirm what buckle size the stock supplied black leather rep strap has?

It's hard to tell if it's a tapered 24/22 or 24/24..

Many thanks in advance.

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Good morning. :)

Just ordered an XF 000.

Could anyone please confirm what buckle size the stock supplied black leather rep strap has?

It's hard to tell if it's a tapered 24/22 or 24/24..

Many thanks in advance.

Can you post a pic? Although I am guessing it is 24/22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hi guys,

trusty couldn’t deliver. Chinese lockdown is crazy….

Instead I bought a Pam1313 and a noob Pam111 v4. Both bought at the m2m sale